Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Budget | Fastbreak (closed to posting)
Reload this Page >

How's service and car quality at PBI-west Palm Beach

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2007, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

any hints?
Old Jan 24, 2007, 9:46 am

Programs: NWA, AS
There seemed to be very helpful people and then not-so helpful people working there, depending on the shift. If you are not planning on using one of the free week certificates, then you should have no issues with the service at all. Cars are standard selection. We got a chevy malibu maxx, it was very clean and comfortable, no dings or mechanical problems. All in all, I'd say they are very good and would return to use their cars again.

Hope you have equally good service.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

thanks
Old Jan 26, 2007, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by mlsmn
any hints?
Average at best. Fast Break used to have limited hours and I have had some bad experiences arriving late at night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.