Wiki Posts
Search

Rental SUV for Tassie

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2014, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Smile Rental SUV for Tassie

Hi Rental companies,

[email redacted per FlyerTalk terms] I have spoken to my dad suggesting trying to rent a car with iPod Connectivity. Which SUV would be good that has iPod connectivity that can be rented that is available in April the whole month.

regards
Nim

Last edited by IAHtraveler; Jan 25, 2014 at 8:15 pm Reason: Moderated
Old Jan 25, 2014, 8:17 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

All Fords that I've seen have the Microsoft Sync that's great for connecting a phone. Nearly all other models have Bluetooth that you should be able to stream music over, assuming your iPod has bluetooth. Others have the AUX input that you can use instead.

It's hard to say which SUV will be available with iPod connectivity for sure. If you list your location, others that have been to that place recently might be able to help with your question.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by NimScotch
Hi Rental companies,

[email redacted per FlyerTalk terms] I have spoken to my dad suggesting trying to rent a car with iPod Connectivity. Which SUV would be good that has iPod connectivity that can be rented that is available in April the whole month.

regards
Nim
Hi Nim

Can you clarify / confirm that you will be renting in Tasmania? If that is where you mean by 'Tassie', then I can possibly get you some guidance.

Regards

KSR

NB: I know this may seem unbelievable, and just plain wrong, to most Tassie's, but while most folks around the world know that Oz is shorthand for Australia, they may not immediately know what is meant by Tassie...

Last edited by kennethsross; Jan 30, 2014 at 2:05 am Reason: added image
Old Mar 4, 2014, 2:03 am

Programs: QFF NB, Velocity Silver, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred, Thrifty Blue Chip (Oz), Europcar Privilege Exec.
Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
All Fords that I've seen have the Microsoft Sync that's great for connecting a phone. Nearly all other models have Bluetooth that you should be able to stream music over, assuming your iPod has bluetooth. Others have the AUX input that you can use instead.

It's hard to say which SUV will be available with iPod connectivity for sure. If you list your location, others that have been to that place recently might be able to help with your question.
If the OP was referring to Tassie in Oz, then as far as I am aware, the only Ford SUV they might have for rent is an Australian built Territory, which does not have Sync. Territories do have full iPod connectivity though. Most probable SUV's for rent will be Hyuandai's, kia's, Subarus, Nissans. I can't comment specifically on these, but I'd be surprised if they didn't have iPod connectivity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.