Booking via Emirates

Old Aug 1, 13, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ, EK, QF
Booking via Emirates

Hi, I have a upcoming flight on Emirates and needed a rental car once getting to my destination (Brisbane, Australia) so booked with Budget as Emirates have a deal with them once you book an airfare. After carefully reading all the T's and C's including the following quote "the aggregate of all vehicle related taxes, surcharges, airport facility charges, and similar charges imposed by the car hire supplier in connection with the rental of a vehicle as well as any service charges related to our services and fulfillment of your reservation are disclosed to you at the time of booking." I booked the vehicle after seeing the 'final price'

However, when I received the emailed voucher it informs me I still have money owing when picking up the vehicle. After several emails and phonecalls to all concerned I am still non the wiser as to whether I indeed still need to pay upon pickup.

If I do, then I strongly feel I have been mislead. In an email from Budget they said refer to Emirates T's and C's, so if this is the case then as far as I'm concerned I have paid in full as per the quoted text above.

Thoughts?

Cheers

Search this Thread