Can I use FastBreak when renting under company RapidRez?

Old May 1, 13, 1:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum, National Executive Elite, United Silver
Can I use FastBreak when renting under company RapidRez?

Hello all,

I rent frequently with Budget and always rent using my employers RapidRez #. Is there a way to apply my own unique FastBreak # to the reservations so I don't have to wait in the regular line?

Thanks
Old May 5, 13, 11:41 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, HH Diamond
Just book the car using your Rapid Rez login. Get the BCD and coupon code for your company and you will get the Fastbreak benefits. I do this every week I travel.
Old Jun 15, 13, 8:54 pm

My company has insurance from American Express, and the code to link our card/account to the rental is the RapidRez number.

I'm curious if I can add my fastbreak number as well. I know I have to use the company's RapidRez number for liability. Any suggestions on how to avoid the lines?
Old Jun 19, 13, 4:54 pm

For ours, we have to go through the corporate travel agency. My Fast Break number is attached the travel profile and gets applied there. The agency doesn't charge fee for rental car so I just continue to go through that. Both get applied fine and I skip the line.

You could also call them after the reservation is made and have the phone agent apply the Fast Break number to the then existing reservation

Search this Thread