Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Budget | Fastbreak (closed to posting)
Reload this Page >

Premium Car in SanFran (Union Square) - What am I likely to get?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2013, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

As the thread title says, I have a premium budget rental set for a few weeks from now in SFO at their Union Square location downtown. I have reserved a premium class car. What am I likely to get? a Taurus Ltd? 300C?

Thanks!
Old May 20, 2013, 1:09 am

I have booked exactly the same in a couple of months, premium car with pickup at San Francisco Union Square and drop off at SFO. Would really appreciate if anyone could help giving an idea about what vehicle to expect.
If I risk getting a grand marquis I might have to change my reservation...
Old May 20, 2013, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fdimo
I have booked exactly the same in a couple of months, premium car with pickup at San Francisco Union Square and drop off at SFO. Would really appreciate if anyone could help giving an idea about what vehicle to expect.
If I risk getting a grand marquis I might have to change my reservation...
Hi,

I just returned from my trip. They don't have any more Grand Marquis in Avi' fleet, so don't worry about that

The Union Square location had a bunch of 2013 Taurus LTDs. Very nice car, enjoyed it for our drive down to Monterey and Carmel. It has a backup camera and MyFordTouch with sync and cooled seats (very odd sensation).

Have a good trip!
Old May 20, 2013, 11:11 pm

Cool, thanks for your reply.
Nice that i dont have to worry about the grand marquis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.