Any way to get HHonors points for past rentals?

Old Jul 30, 12, 3:27 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, AA PlatPro, HH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Gold, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Any way to get HHonors points for past rentals?

Every other week I rent from a neighborhood location - never bothered with getting points since I can't get airline miles from non-airport locations.

Never knew I could get HHonors points from neighborhood locations. Duh!

Avis has a link on its website that allows you to submit for points for old reservations, but Budget doesn't seem to have this feature.

Any way to do it?
Old Jul 31, 12, 7:34 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AA Plat, UA Ag Past 3-time WN Companion Pass, A+, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold,Ntl EmEx
Just call customer service and add the number to the reservation.

Was not aware you could get hotel points for the neighborhood rentals.
Old Aug 1, 12, 12:47 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, AA PlatPro, HH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Gold, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Originally Posted by ctuttle View Post
Just call customer service and add the number to the reservation.

Was not aware you could get hotel points for the neighborhood rentals.
Yeah, I was surprised to see it on the website. Interestingly the website says Priority Club points are only available for airport rentals, but HHonors clearly states that neighborhood locations are eligible.

I was hoping there was a way to get credit without calling like for Avis, but can certainly call if that's the only option.
Old Aug 2, 12, 4:04 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AA Plat, UA Ag Past 3-time WN Companion Pass, A+, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold,Ntl EmEx
Appreciate the heads up on Hilton credit for an off airport rental. I had one a few weeks ago, and called and she put my Hhonors number on the rental.

I've always been impressed as to how fast Budget posts the credits to Southwest. I usually see them in a day or two after return.

Search this Thread