Any luck with car dropoff from Chicago neighborhood location?

Old Jul 3, 12, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Any luck with car dropoff from Chicago neighborhood location?

Hi all -

Planning to rent a car for one day 7/22-7/23 from the Budget location on North Clark and was hoping they'd drop it off for me at the Swissotel where I'm staying. Have tried to call the location directly to make arrangements, but can only get through to the national reservations line. They made a note on the reservation and said to call back that morning. Do you think that'll happen or will I have to make my own way over to the office?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 26, 12, 10:16 am
Original Poster

FYI for anyone renting from this location - Budget will reimburse taxi fare up to $10 from your location to the Budget office to pick up the car - uncertain if they will also reimburse taxi fare at drop-off.
Old Jul 30, 12, 2:40 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, AA PlatPro, HH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Gold, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Originally Posted by abefroman329 View Post
FYI for anyone renting from this location - Budget will reimburse taxi fare up to $10 from your location to the Budget office to pick up the car - uncertain if they will also reimburse taxi fare at drop-off.
This is really good to know, as I rent from that location twice per month. I live only 10 minutes walking from there, but that can be a long cold walk in the winter

Search this Thread