Terrible experience with Budget

Old Feb 10, 2012, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Terrible experience with Budget

Found an amazing deal with Budget in May in Las Vegas. Deal found on Travelocity and other sites to verify. Booked through Travelocity and arrived with confirmation in hand only to be told that they would not honor the fare upon arrival. Left us stranded with a 3 year old and 4 month old. It was their mistake, and yet they would do nothing to help. Expected more from such a trusted name and will never book with them again.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 6:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Aegean Gold, IHG Platinum Elite, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by abbicat
Found an amazing deal with Budget in May in Las Vegas. Deal found on Travelocity and other sites to verify. Booked through Travelocity and arrived with confirmation in hand only to be told that they would not honor the fare upon arrival. Left us stranded with a 3 year old and 4 month old. It was their mistake, and yet they would do nothing to help. Expected more from such a trusted name and will never book with them again.
That's terrible. Did you call Travelocity?

What was the rate you got?

I'm just about to book in Vegas with Budget hence I came to this forum.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.