Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Budget v Enterprise Boise

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2011, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

I have never rented from them, any suggestions? Enterprise was less but they stated "Additional surcharges, local taxes, etc. may apply." after the total.
thanks
Old Jun 9, 2011, 7:36 pm

Most rental company reservations sites say that.

There are advantages and disadvantages to each company. Searching these forums will help. Ultimately, only you can decide what best meets your needs.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 4:17 pm

Normally...

I'd rather crawl on all 4s than rent from Enterprise with their white shirts and clipboards and attitude reminiscent of a certain unnamed country that got defeated in WW2...
Old Jun 12, 2011, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 1:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, MR Plat Prem, HH Diamond
The folks at Avis/ Budget at BOI have always looked after me well. That being said you'll probably go and grab my you-beaut upgrade for the weekend now, won't you
Old Jun 13, 2011, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, MR Plat Prem, HH Diamond
Possibly OT but my Costco membership has paid for itself many times over with the discounts I've used there ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.