Upgrade to first class. LHR to Miami

Old Aug 22, 2009, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CT-UK
I think the biggest help here was the countless ohter posts were people spent their time trying to enable you to get the information you wanted by giving you the detailed steps. This was you could work it out and if you needed to change dates, route then you could work that out as well.

I gave you the exact costs and miles for the flights and dates you wanted but I guess you didn't like why I did it. Never mind.

You can take a horse to water but can't make it drink .........
I suggest you take a look at The Banking Scot where even you might be able to see the difference in tone of his response.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by trophy
I suggest you take a look at The Banking Scot where even you might be able to see the difference in tone of his response.
And I suggest you look at the wider point being made to you multiple times now

Give a man a fish...
Old Aug 22, 2009, 8:19 am

Bemusing...............................

The OP is
Old Aug 22, 2009, 10:32 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
The point I was trying to make is that we can’t understand why you didn’t or couldn’t follow the countless help you had in figuring out the cost yourself.

Was it because it was to complicate or just you didn’t want to?

Even at the end when you priced up a one way despite the advice given. At least then you gave some dates that were enough for anybody who knew how to or followed any of the posts to give you an answer.

Old Aug 22, 2009, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As the OP has now got both the answer and a how to guide in case of further queries, I think we can close this thread.

Thanks

Swanhunter
Moderator, BAEC

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.