Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Well done and thank you BA crew

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2009, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ, BA, QR, Marriott Titanium & LT Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat, AmEx Cent
Well done and thank you BA crew

^ ^ ^

I’d like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the BA crew. Over the last 3 weeks, I’ve had a very busy schedule and I have been back and forward to Lagos on BA74/75 (4 F, 2 J, in just over 3 weeks) and up to Edinburgh/Glasgow and over to Oslo. The crews in F over the last month have been absolutely brilliant and the J crews were, IMO, outstanding as were the CE and UK Domestic crews. Naturally, there were several niggles on the ground, but I’ve been looking at the crew with a new admiration of late – every time yet another DYKWIA perks up onboard, they always seem to deal with s/he with a smile (not the easiest thing to do when your employer is going through quite a rough patch…I’d be tempted to tell many of them to … off). Although F is very tired and J has its problems, I’ve had consistently brilliant in air service. Food and wine has been good too!! Not enough people take the time to say a job well done so…well done all! I will write a letter to BA to tell them same. I’m now off to enjoy a long vacation.
Old Aug 17, 2009, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi EGW1,

Glad you enjoyed your BA flights.^

You can also send compliments via www.ba.com/welldone

Regards

TBS
Old Aug 17, 2009, 6:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Hi EGW1,

Thank you. It is always nice to know that someone has enjoyed being onboard one of our aircraft, and that the crew have looked after them well. I am sure, that despite the little niggles on the ground, my colleagues working in the terminals will have tried their best to look after you well too.

As already mentioned, the best way to get thanks to all involved is via:

www.ba.com/welldone

That will be sent to the involved parties managers, and forwarded to the individuals from each crew concerned, so they will all know that they have done a good job, and I can assure you, as one of those crew, that it does make a real difference when we receive one.

Very Best Regards,
Old Aug 18, 2009, 2:36 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by BingBongBoy
Hi EGW1,

Thank you. It is always nice to know that someone has enjoyed being onboard one of our aircraft, and that the crew have looked after them well. I am sure, that despite the little niggles on the ground, my colleagues working in the terminals will have tried their best to look after you well too.

As already mentioned, the best way to get thanks to all involved is via:

www.ba.com/welldone

That will be sent to the involved parties managers, and forwarded to the individuals from each crew concerned, so they will all know that they have done a good job, and I can assure you, as one of those crew, that it does make a real difference when we receive one.

Very Best Regards,
I would say however that Bing Bong Boy, Can I Help You and Pucci Galore are not our real names. I understand that the first two have "Welldone" inundated - and Pucci Galore is now being actively sought to promote to Crew Heroine. This is of course is said just as a piece of advice for all three of us are mild and retiring and would not dream of telling everyone how wonderful we really are

(

So glad that you are enjoying and that we are doing something right!
Old Aug 18, 2009, 3:44 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
So glad that you are enjoying and that we are doing something right!
I am sadly disappointed in that I have never been honoured by having the great and glorious Dr Pucci allow me on one of her flights! Sob! Sob!
Old Aug 18, 2009, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by OPebble
I am sadly disappointed in that I have never been honoured by having the great and glorious Dr Pucci allow me on one of her flights! Sob! Sob!
Dry your eyes my Darling and arise

You are now a Diamond Class MUCCI - if that makes you happy. Don't forget to tell Moomba if he has not gone to rest his weary fingers elsewhere.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 5:59 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BMI Silver, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hilton HHonors Silver
Nor have I .. but just live in hope ... unless the said good lady ever did any of my many LGW-MCO's
Old Aug 18, 2009, 6:01 am

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond

You are now a Diamond Class MUCCI - if that makes you happy. Don't forget to tell Moomba if he has not gone to rest his weary fingers elsewhere.
Blimey is that all it takes to get a MUCCI these days
Old Aug 18, 2009, 6:04 am

Programs: Mucci Master of the Skies, Does anyone read any further than Mucci anyway? BAEC Blue
I like to think that I've had the pleasure of Dr PUCCI as my CSD, but I'm too afraid to have it confirmed lest I become a gibbering wreck in her presence and end up as a TFTG. The mystery of not knowing makes it even better.

Last edited by speedbird182; Aug 18, 2009 at 8:55 am Reason: spelling
Old Aug 18, 2009, 6:38 am

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
I dream of having the pleasure of Pucci come and visit me as the CSD on a flight.

I know she has not been on my most recent flights as the CSD did not even shown his/her face in the F cabin.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Moomba
I know Darling Moomba, I know.

Still to think that I threw them - threw them at the feet of that other ungrateful wretch.

I am just plastercine in their hot hands, Moomba. I am doomed - but never mind - I suppose that it is better than Play Dough.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
all three of us are ... retiring
Blimey, not soon I hope.

I am sure that you are all representative of the excellent BA crew I see on almost every single BA flight.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 12:40 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by Moomba
My thoughts precisely! Never mind posting rumours about the possible devaluation of BA Miles; devaluation of Muccis is far, far more serious.

My 10 Muccis (earned over nearly five years) have, until now, been far more valuable to me than a measly 1,500TPs per annum. Looks like I'll have to reassess my priorities.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 1:44 pm

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci

I am honoured by this unsought upgrade and shall cherish it for ever (unlike some other ungrateful gits around here! )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.