Wiki Posts
Search

no miles posted for AA flight

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2009, 5:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (GGL), SPG Gold
no miles posted for AA flight

After flying LHR to DFW in J which posted correctly on my account, I took AA1059 from DFW to AUS in Y (posted as Y/O), and the flight has posted as 0 miles & TPs.

Surely I should get something for the connecting flight? It was booked with BA, but with a different booking reference for some reason. It hasn't posted as a BA codeshare, though.

Thanks folks for any input.
Old May 20, 2009, 6:05 am

Programs: BA/BD Gold/IC A/*Wood Gold - Certified BodyCombat and BodyPump Instructor
Do you have the e-ticket recept? Double check you were not booked in 'O' class for the fare, as it would be non TP earning. I suspect things have misposted, and you should now get some TP's/miles. Either call Exec Club in the UK or send in copy of BP/E-ticket for them to correct.
Old May 20, 2009, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (GGL), SPG Gold
Sounds like I was O class, but I should still get a paltry few miles I think? I'll check when I get my hands on the BP. Thanks Tim.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.