Mileage tickets in somebody elses name

Old Mar 2, 09, 3:09 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by Bralo20 View Post
Don't know 'bout the household account, will check this out, thanks! But probably this will only be limited to a couple of names, I assume with a max of 4, 5 maybe?

I've just read the "On Business" program and enrolled in it with my non profit organisation. Not that it gives great benefits, but something is better than nothing at all

Thanks for the tips!
Did you have companies house information for your organisation, which it asks for, or did you make something up?

I had been thinking about enrolling our partnership.
Old Mar 2, 09, 3:24 pm

Programs: BAEC & others (All Blue)
Yes you can..

A friend of mine who has huge numbers of miles recently (last year) got us tickets to the US (EDI-IAD) on BA CC.

It cost 200,000 miles-ish and about 400 in taxes. They paid using their miles and the tickets were in my, my wife's, and my child's name.
Old Mar 3, 09, 7:45 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by dmahon View Post
Did you have companies house information for your organisation, which it asks for, or did you make something up?

I had been thinking about enrolling our partnership.
The address of our organisation is located at the home address of my vice president. It's the official address so I didn't have to make something up

Although it seems that you can add every address you like
Old Mar 3, 09, 7:55 am

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by Bralo20 View Post
The address of our organisation is located at the home address of my vice president. It's the official address so I didn't have to make something up

Although it seems that you can add every address you like
I think the OP was referring to your company registration number with Companies House not the physical address.
Old Mar 3, 09, 9:55 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by BA1A View Post
I think the OP was referring to your company registration number with Companies House not the physical address.
I wasn't asked for it... So I couldn't give one. But since i'm living in Belgium this should be impossible to do so also unless my organisation was registered in the UK. Although I have a Belgian registration (the so called "KBO" number from the general register) but it was never asked...

Search this Thread