New Premier! (real not fake)

Old Jan 22, 2009, 11:33 am

Programs: BA Prem, LH Blue, Thai Gold ,KLM Ivory, Priority Club Plat, HiltonH Gold, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by elihassett
I think this is getting a bit babyish I recomend Abstract 1 to scan all relevant documents proving he's a Premier omitting all personal details and put them up for the world to see especially kepiblanc.
Hear Hear! What sector is your company in Abstract1?
Old Jan 22, 2009, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Petrus
Do we have any clue as to what amounts one should be channeling to BA to be considered for a nomination?

200K? 500K?
nope!!you are going to want to add those together and then multiply by 4 just to begin with!!!

But that's not all...there are many other factors that are included when they consider who to make prem...but do not consider even thinking about the possibility of asking about how to get it unless you are putting through that sort of rev through to begin with..with the potential to do a lot more...sorry to be blunt but otherwise you end up with disappointment!
Old Jan 22, 2009, 12:00 pm

Well, I still think GGLs should get access to the CCR, so there!

<slinks away, now feeling inadequate as well as jealous>
Old Jan 22, 2009, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Now having known two Prems (Not sure if they still are and don't like to ask - just in case....) one was a FOCM and the other actually controlled a firm that did channel significant spend to BA's coffers and told me that was why they had it. I know someone else who despite being chairperson of a company that had (at the time) an eyewatering amount of BA stock under their control they didn't get one. The reason for this was that they were chairperson of the firm but that was a subsidiary of a financial institution and the top brass in the parent company got the darker cards.

I said they should threaten to reduce the holdings in BA to 1 share, and say they were going to sell it all at once, (thus causing a massive drop in BA's share price) to see if that made any difference to the request. Strangely they didn't want to do this

Hope you get the full benefits of it Abstract1, and if you need a home for the silver card.........I'm sure you'll find one.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by Abstract1
1. YES. It was simply a matter of changing the number (apparently all prem numbers start the same). But the miles balance/history remains the same and any bookings in the system were switched to the new number (after calling the premier line which is fantastically quick and helpful!! ^).
That solves that one then...at last! Thanks for sharing.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 12:48 pm

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by Jimmie76

Hope you get the full benefits of it Abstract1, and if you need a home for the silver card.........I'm sure you'll find one.
A big ^ first of all to Abstract1 for getting past some of the negativity towards his comments and status in this thread and having the patience to continue answering questions.

With regards to the full benefits being asked above, I would be particularly interested if there is any mention of special treatment when a Prem card holder travels with a stroller
Old Jan 22, 2009, 12:50 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club Silver
Originally Posted by BA1A
A big ^ first of all to Abstract1 for getting past some of the negativity towards his comments and status in this thread and having the patience to continue answering questions.

With regards to the full benefits being asked above, I would be particularly interested if there is any mention of special treatment when a Prem card holder travels with a stroller
Very good....I wonder whether stroller will become almost a profanity on this board
Old Jan 22, 2009, 12:53 pm

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by flatbedfan
Very good....I wonder whether stroller will become almost a profanity on this board
Until the next hot/funny/controversial * topic comes along. I seem to remember lots of threads where scorpions were dropped in to posts wherever possible

* - delete as appropriate
Old Jan 22, 2009, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Congratulations Abstract1! ^

Regards

TBS
Old Jan 22, 2009, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by G-BOAC
That solves that one then...at last! Thanks for sharing.
Hold on there!...i don't know for sure that they all start the same....it brings me back to an earlier post where someone asked a 'fake' premier to prove what his status by saying what the first 4 numbers of the card were!!!! so actually i cannot say for sure whether we all have the same first numbers!!!
Old Jan 22, 2009, 1:14 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Well done, Abstract1 ^
Old Jan 22, 2009, 1:17 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA-GGL, LH-Sen
nope!!you are going to want to add those together and then multiply by 4 just to begin with!!!
Yikes! That's a lot of travel, even in F! Hope for your sanity that the travel gets spread wiiiiiiidely

Seriously, congrats on the status. And more (and more serious) congrats for creating companies that are performing well enough to allow you to spend that much on travel alone. Entrepreneurship will get us out of the current economic mess so well done!!^^^
Old Jan 22, 2009, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Hold on there!...i don't know for sure that they all start the same....it brings me back to an earlier post where someone asked a 'fake' premier to prove what his status by saying what the first 4 numbers of the card were!!!! so actually i cannot say for sure whether we all have the same first numbers!!!
Have a search back through 'Premier membership number' or similar topics (I will try to dig it out myself if I get time) - this is correct, mentioned somewhere by a BA insider. 3xxx I think it might be, with the second digit indicating if you're a lifetime PREM (9?) or a annual one (6?).

Last edited by G-BOAC; Jan 22, 2009 at 1:30 pm
Old Jan 22, 2009, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by G-BOAC
Have a search back through 'Premier membership number' or similar topics (I will try to dig it out myself if I get time) - this is correct, mentioned somewhere by a BA insider. 3xxx I think it might be, with the second digit indicating if you're a lifetime PREM (9?) or a annual one (6?).
well somebody has done their homework!!!!! there aint no 9 on mine though unfortunately!
Old Jan 22, 2009, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Premier Spend and Card

I just delved back into my training materials, and despite wondering to myself, why on earth I kept some of that crap... I did find...

Premier Card Holders represent revenue of around 1.3m plus...

How to recognize a Lifetime Premier and an "Annual" is through the Expiry date of the card. Lifetime memberships, who were given the status before September 1992 all share a common Expiry date, where as "Annual" card holders will have a real expiry date on their account and card.

There is no mention of the card number its self in my information, but not saying that is not correct.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.