Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Want to upgrade your seat?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2009, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
Talking Want to upgrade your seat?

Sorry in advance if this has been posted before, but I had a feeling that the banner ad at the top of the BA forum would under-deliver against the stated promise. But it really is quite funny.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 12:09 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, GF, EK, WY
I'm off to join their facebook group now
Old Jan 19, 2009, 12:10 pm
BOH

Programs: IC Hotels Spire, BA Gold
Originally Posted by virtualtroy
Sorry in advance if this has been posted before, but I had a feeling that the banner ad at the top of the BA forum would under-deliver against the stated promise. But it really is quite funny.
Product seems quite a good idea though. Even if the banner ad does imply an upgrade in the context that most FT'ers feel is an "upgrade"
Old Jan 19, 2009, 12:12 pm

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by BOH
Product seems quite a good idea though. Even if the banner ad does imply an upgrade in the context that most FT'ers feel is an "upgrade"
Wasn't the product ridiculed on Dragon's Den? It looks crap to me.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 12:21 pm

Programs: No longer bothered chasing FF status.
"millions of economy class passengers can now sleep as though they are in first class seats"
Why didn't this come out years ago, I could have saved thousands
Old Jan 19, 2009, 12:22 pm

Programs: Meh!
I wouldn't want to be using one in the unlikely event the pilot has to shout "Brace". Could hinder an evac too.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
Originally Posted by Halo
I wouldn't want to be using one in the unlikely event the pilot has to shout "Brace". Could hinder an evac too.
The only thing I wanted to evacuate when I saw the picture was my... Well I know we're a polite bunch, so I won't say it...
Old Jan 20, 2009, 4:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
It belongs in the same category as this product.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.