Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA: baggage performance finally improves....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2008, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

...and finally some good publicity on T5

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/35...-improves.html

BA's November stats now places it above LH, AF, IB KL stats for the Summer period.
Old Dec 5, 2008, 2:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
At last - the press recognise what we, as staff, have known for some while. It's a shame that so many don't believe us.

But I bet we won't see this report in the Mail
Old Dec 7, 2008, 9:15 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Well, unfortunately my 2 bags didn't make it today with an 18 hour stopover on the way back from TXL and despite a delayed departure to CDG. Of course, it doesn't change the overall statistics .
Old Dec 7, 2008, 9:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by JOUY31
Well, unfortunately my 2 bags didn't make it today with an 18 hour stopover on the way back from TXL and despite a delayed departure to CDG. Of course, it doesn't change the overall statistics .
I'm not surprised.
Old Dec 13, 2008, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

[QUOTE=But I bet we won't see this report in the Mail [/QUOTE]

Maybe not, but the Mail has recently had a very very positive piece on T5....who'd have thought it eh?

http://www.travelmail.co.uk/travel/A...ticle_id=49067

...In fact, it's (travelling through Terminal 5) a bit like when you're offered a chance upgrade and you can never turn right on an airplane in comfort again.

Presently, I feel like the Madame Bovary of 21st century air travel, destined for a life of pedestrian experiences and unable to shake the memory of what it could be like. How am I ever going to tolerate grotty Gatwick now?
Old Dec 14, 2008, 12:25 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Originally Posted by xxxxx
Maybe not, but the Mail has recently had a very very positive piece on T5....who'd have thought it eh?

http://www.travelmail.co.uk/travel/A...ticle_id=49067

...In fact, it's (travelling through Terminal 5) a bit like when you're offered a chance upgrade and you can never turn right on an airplane in comfort again.

Presently, I feel like the Madame Bovary of 21st century air travel, destined for a life of pedestrian experiences and unable to shake the memory of what it could be like. How am I ever going to tolerate grotty Gatwick now?
Or any of T1, T2, T3 or T4! BAA please hurry up with Heathrow East!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.