Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA97 Lounge Calendar Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2019, 10:52 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
I’m flying my first time in first in June but flying alone and hoping to maybe say hello to someone in LHR. Would be nice to have some company will keep an eye on the calendar!
Old May 20, 2019, 9:04 am

Programs: BA Silver
Hi all! Fairly new to the BA97 room. Was wondering if anyone else happened to be flying out of LHR T5 on the afternoon of Wednesday June 5th? Thanks very much!
Old May 20, 2019, 9:07 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
A quick glance at the integrated calender function (which you can finde here: https://ba97.com/calendar.asp ) tells me that two people (one of which is you) will be departing LHR on Wednesday afternoon, at nearly the same time. And since you can see their route there you can check out if their flight leaves from Terminal 5 as well, which coincidentally, it does.
You can even message the person in question by clicking on their flight in the calender!
george77300 likes this.

Last edited by Nick Art; May 20, 2019 at 9:16 am
Old May 20, 2019, 10:08 am

Programs: BA Silver
Thanks Nick Art, appreciate the help!!
Old May 21, 2019, 5:14 am

Programs: QF, TK, VA, SQ
Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Have joined. I'll start adding any solo flights I have where I can guest in

Is it best to email administrators w/ suggestions/bugs?
There seems to be a missing EK lounge at FCO, and also I can't select the EK Flounge (at DXB) unless I'm flying EK F, my Qantas Frequent Flyer status gets me access to the F Lounge when flying in any class
Looks like a great resource though!
Old May 21, 2019, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by pythonisman
There seems to be a missing EK lounge at FCO, and also I can't select the EK Flounge (at DXB) unless I'm flying EK F, my Qantas Frequent Flyer status gets me access to the F Lounge when flying in any class
Under Your Travel --> Lounge Visits you can report discrepancies with lounges (missing lounges, bad admission rules etc...).

The data here isn't particularly hygienic as there's a lot of it and it's difficult to keep up to date, so I appreciate regular feedback on changes to make.

pythonisman likes this.
Old May 21, 2019, 6:16 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by pythonisman
Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Have joined. I'll start adding any solo flights I have where I can guest in

Is it best to email administrators w/ suggestions/bugs?
As BA97 mentioned above you can submit issues like that. I however can't see those submissions for faulty access rules (not sure if I even should see them, even though I can edit the lounge access rules and I can see and approve new lounge submission, I just approved your FCO Emirates lounge btw). If you could quickly pm me the issues and the correct rules for DXB I will quickly update the lounges right now.

Last edited by Nick Art; May 21, 2019 at 6:23 am
Old Jun 10, 2019, 11:59 am
formerly mattking2000

Programs: BA|AC|AZ|SPG|H|FPC
A new airline request to add - IA aka Iraqi Airways please

http://www.iraqiairways.com.iq/
george77300 likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 5:57 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
Chrome not happy

is something happening with the site ?

NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID
Old Jun 18, 2019, 5:59 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by fartoomanyusers
is something happening with the site ?

NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID
No issues on firefox or chrome on my end.
Try restarting the browser, try another browser and if it's still not working restart the computer.
Is it still not working?
Try with another network or wifi.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Suspicious as I renewed the SSL certificate the other day, though had subsequently been using the site without issue and the cert presented is the correct one (expiring 2021).

Site has a normal volume of successful usage so I am not concerned.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 8:37 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
I am having issues accessing too and get a "ERR_TIMED_OUT" message. Seems to be only on my work laptop so it's possible there may be some daft corporate blocking issue. Same issue if trying to use IE on my laptop. Also the issue remains whether I am on the corporate network or I connect to the internet using any other wifi connection.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 3:13 am
Original Poster

There'll be downtime / instability over the next couple of days as I find time to do some patching and reconfiguration of the host running the Calendar.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 3:28 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
Originally Posted by louie-m
Is there any way of duplicating someone's account or flight entries therein? I ask as hubby has not previously set up an account as, as leisure flyers, we normally travel together. He's now going to be travelling solo on a few flights so we'd like to set up individual accounts but reentering all his flights from 2008 when I started recording them would take a fair while.
May I ask the same question?
My flight pattern is now very different from my husband and I really would like to have an actual miles count for both... without having to write again every single flight from 2013

Thank you!
Old Jun 19, 2019, 8:01 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by BA97
There'll be downtime / instability over the next couple of days as I find time to do some patching and reconfiguration of the host running the Calendar.
I was just going to ask whats going on...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.