BA97 Lounge Calendar Master Thread

Old Jan 5, 19, 2:05 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold (11/Dec/18)
Just entered a BA flight from STN to TXL - no lounge offered in drop down despite me being BA Gold. Lounge Guide UK (here) says I'm eligible to get into the Escape Lounge, as does MMB.
Old Jan 6, 19, 2:27 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK *G, FPC, GA/AG
Originally Posted by mtikky View Post
Just entered a BA flight from STN to TXL - no lounge offered in drop down despite me being BA Gold. Lounge Guide UK (here) says I'm eligible to get into the Escape Lounge, as does MMB.
Ive added BA Business, BA Gold and GGL to the admitted list.
For the future: you can suggest the changes directly in the website, so one of the admins can directly add them.
Have a safe flight!
mtikky likes this.
Old Jan 27, 19, 2:46 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
@BA97 Firstly thanks a lot for fixing the previous Aircraft input to allow for spaces. It really is much appreciated.

Now my second fix suggestion is going to sound very pedantic but for my OCD I have to ask anyway in case it is an easy fix. It stopped working at the same time as that last update that added the input boxes.

Basically in the "stats" page under "Aircraft Type by Sector Count/Distance" it used to automatically sort the aircraft into what appeared to be alphabetical order. Now in the field the old aircraft are in alphabetical order but any new "aircraft" I input get added to a seemingly random position on the end. Because of how I name the "Aircraft" I used to get all the Airbus (being A), then Boeing (B) and then the rest in some order after. Now there is a mix of the planes of all types in a seemingly random order. Like it doesn't re-sort the order after an input like it used to and just adds the new types on the end.

I hope that makes sense and I'm sorry it is very pedantic, but I really liked how it worked before. No problems if it can't, or you don't want to waste time to, fix it.

Sorry...
Old Jan 28, 19, 4:28 am

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Another "if it is easy to do" request. We used to be able to use 7 characters, maybe more, in the seat number field. I record both mine and hubby's flights under the one BA97 account, so I'd put the seat numbers in as e.g. 17A,17B. Now we are restricted to four, which is fine if we are at the pointy end but not so good when we fly with the unwashed down the back! At the moment I am using the notes field and I can continue to do so, but as I say, if it is easy to change and wouldn't mess something else up it would be great if we could go back to how it was before.
T8191 likes this.
Old Feb 2, 19, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Feedback acknowledged @louie-m and @george77300 (and no need to worry about OCD tendencies in the company of this esteemed board )
george77300 likes this.
Old Feb 2, 19, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Dear BA97, just an observation rather than a complaint, but I’m finding things like Stats etc. grindingly slow to load these days. Like a minute or more? I’m on 100mbps fibre feeding a modern iMac, so it’s not me!

Do you have a slow server providing this excellent service?

Oh, and seconded on the seat ident. No more 1A/C or 2A/3A ... how will I know where SWMBO sat? No biggie, just more trivia to fill your days/evenings!!

Last edited by T8191; Feb 2, 19 at 11:59 am
Old Feb 20, 19, 9:21 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
site down ?

is ba97.com down at the moment ?
Old Feb 20, 19, 9:30 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Works fine for me...

Edit: DID work, does not anymore.
Old Feb 20, 19, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by goliath View Post
Works fine for me...
Edit: DID work, does not anymore.
Some CPU-hogging going on by various ancillary Windows tasks, all sorted out now.
Old Feb 20, 19, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Post 1101 comments also resolved. Thank you bery much!
Old Mar 17, 19, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, National Executive Elite
Could the following airlines please be added to the database:

VE (EasyFly)

VH (Viva Air Colombia) - the VH code is currently assigned to "Aeropostal," which is now defunct

1DA (Aerolinea de Antioquia)

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 18, 19, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter View Post
Could the following airlines please be added to the database:
VE (EasyFly)
VH (Viva Air Colombia) - the VH code is currently assigned to "Aeropostal," which is now defunct
1DA (Aerolinea de Antioquia)
Added along with logos. Good luck!
Old Mar 19, 19, 8:15 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, Avianca Diamond, HH Silver, (OtherhalfGold), IHG Gold
Durban: For the BA DUR to LHR flights it only lists the domestic SLOW lounge which i would think is not the case. I thinks its the

uMp(h)afa Lounge?

best wishes
Old Apr 19, 19, 7:05 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
Retrospective Summaries

i'm enjoying the Retrospective Summaries (and the Travel Map) so much that i've been adding in old flights !

i saw mention that these are updated in batch jobs - just wondered how often they are refreshed - hours / days / weeks ?!

thanks
Old Apr 19, 19, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fartoomanyusers View Post
i saw mention that these are updated in batch jobs - just wondered how often they are refreshed - hours / days / weeks ?!
They should update overnight UK time every night

Search this Thread