Wiki Posts
Search

BA97 Lounge Calendar Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2018, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by omk298
Can you please add Central Mountain Air (9M) to the database. Logo at flycma.com
Done, with logo.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
Anyone having trouble logging in to the site today?
I tried a few browsers but the logon page kept spinning.
Fortunately for you, my driving of Toyota Previas through Bahraini markets is more stable than my web applications.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 3:51 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, SK Diamond, ITA Volare Club Executive, TK Elite
Can you please remove the stupid "n" from the "U/G" gap. Thanks.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 1:13 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by Marschel
Can you please remove the stupid "n" from the "U/G" gap. Thanks.
I just edited a few entries and the N appears automatically even though those are not upgraded sectors. Must be a bug.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 2:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by florens
I just edited a few entries and the N appears automatically even though those are not upgraded sectors. Must be a bug.
This is now sorted
florens and Marschel like this.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 3:59 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I keep getting an error trying to delete a segment:

CALL prc_delete_sector(346106,'nufnuf77')500 ErrorASPCode:
Number: 0x80004005
Source:
Category: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
File: /diary.asp
Line: 213
Column: -1
Description: [MySQL][ODBC 5.2(a) Driver][mysqld-5.5.23]Visit 40367 not found in the future, or not related to nufnuf77
ASP Description:
QueryString:
URL: /diary.asp
Content Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content Length: 367
Local Addr: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remote Addr: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time: 11/23/2018 10:59:00 AM
Old Nov 23, 2018, 4:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nufnuf77
I keep getting an error trying to delete a segment:
Issue with linked lounge visits, now resolved.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 11:52 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
It looks like a new feature was implemented recently: a text field where you can enter your flight info as one line.

So far, so good, but it currently creates a problem if I want to enter the aircraft type with gaps between letters - for example "Airbus A380-800". This will not create any entry. I can only enter it as "A380" and it will create a new entry.

And I can't edit existing entries - for example trying to change "Airbus A320" to "Airbus A319" on one of my flights does not work. I assume this is for the same reason, as I see the new text field being populated as I type into the separate text fields below.

Unfortunately, I can not take screenshots, as the site is now not responding anymore, but giving me a "Script timed out" error.

Edit to add screenshot:
george77300 likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 6:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by goliath
It looks like a new feature was implemented recently: a text field where you can enter your flight info as one line.

So far, so good, but it currently creates a problem if I want to enter the aircraft type with gaps between letters - for example "Airbus A380-800". This will not create any entry. I can only enter it as "A380" and it will create a new entry.

And I can't edit existing entries - for example trying to change "Airbus A320" to "Airbus A319" on one of my flights does not work. I assume this is for the same reason, as I see the new text field being populated as I type into the separate text fields below.

Unfortunately, I can not take screenshots, as the site is now not responding anymore, but giving me a "Script timed out" error.

Edit to add screenshot:
I am having the same issue. Spaces are no longer allowed in the "Aircraft" field and there appears to be a character limit of 8 too. This is really messing with my OCD and a bit of a pain in all honesty. Is this a glitch in the system or intended? Maybe @BA97 can help?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:18 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by george77300
I am having the same issue. Spaces are no longer allowed in the "Aircraft" field and there appears to be a character limit of 8 too. This is really messing with my OCD and a bit of a pain in all honesty. Is this a glitch in the system or intended? Maybe @BA97 can help?
I‘m very sure it is intended as the space is used reserved as character to symbolize to go to the next field in that case. Maybe you could try using _?

I also noticed that ? are no longer allowed in the FN field as well as the seat field, which did mess up a lot of flights I know I made that i marked with LX??? or WK??? are still shown but can‘t be edited.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by Nick Art

I‘m very sure it is intended as the space is used reserved as character to symbolize to go to the next field in that case. Maybe you could try using _?

I also noticed that ? are no longer allowed in the FN field as well as the seat field, which did mess up a lot of flights I know I made that i marked with LX??? or WK??? are still shown but can‘t be edited.
But maybe the 8 character limit is changeable at least?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:31 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
But maybe the 8 character limit is changeable at least?
It *should* be out of my technical view but let‘s hear back from BA97 on this matter first.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Sure thing, I'll add some delimiting and lengthen the field.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by BA97
Sure thing, I'll add some delimiting and lengthen the field.
Much appreciated. Real MVP right here...
^^^^^^^^^^^^
yellow_peril likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 2:49 am
Original Poster

8 character limit crept in with a new stored procedure, so existing sectors were unaffected unless you edited them in the last couple of weeks. I've corrected that now.

I'll adding delimiting for the text input over the weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.