Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA97 Lounge Calendar Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2017, 5:21 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, UA Mileage Plus, Hotels.com Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Pizza Express Gold
New airline?

I'm late to join this, but just putting in some flights from a couple of years ago for completeness and realised the airline isn't there. It's Boliviana de Aviacion, code OB - is it possible to add it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivi..._Aviaci%C3%B3n
Old Jun 2, 2017, 5:49 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
I just went to sign up for this and noticed you don't support HTTPS?

You really should be doing this (and enabling HTTP strict transport security), otherwise you risk exposing your user's passwords to every man and his dog...
Old Jun 2, 2017, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by omk298
I'm late to join this, but just putting in some flights from a couple of years ago for completeness and realised the airline isn't there. It's Boliviana de Aviacion, code OB - is it possible to add it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivi..._Aviaci%C3%B3n
Added, logo to follow
Old Jun 2, 2017, 6:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Pilot37
Just tried to edit some already flown sectors and the class of service is not showing, tried it on IE and Chrome with same result.
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
Same problem here, was trying to put my opups in and couldn't change some fields on flown sectors.
Sorted.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mickeyjaw

You really should be doing this (and enabling HTTP strict transport security), otherwise you risk exposing your user's passwords to every man and his dog...
I don't disagree, and it's rock bottom cheap these days so i'll look at sorting a cert out.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 7:00 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, UA Mileage Plus, Hotels.com Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Pizza Express Gold
Originally Posted by BA97
Added, logo to follow
Great, thanks
Old Jun 5, 2017, 3:35 am

Programs: AA EXP
Seems when you click on a calendar entry you don't get the 'extra information' (nothing happens)
Old Jun 24, 2017, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mickeyjaw

All done now
Old Jun 27, 2017, 6:01 am

Programs: BA GGL
Hello
Couple of things I've noticed recently.

1) No logo coming through for the gloriously pinky/purple Wow Air. I recently tried these guys out and was very pleasantly surprised.
2) Retrospective summaries (one of my favourite bits of the website) don't appear to recalculate if you delete flights - still shows all the mileage, airport transits etc. Or at least I think this is what is happening, it is difficult to exactly know.

Cheers
S
Old Jul 14, 2017, 12:56 pm

Programs: DL, AA PLT, US, HH Gold, BW Diamond, Avis PP, Choice PLT
BA97 is great... But I am still at a loss for how we are supposed to reach out to someone who we see is going to be at the Airport the same time as me. Is there no way to implement a PM or contact info? Makes the Calendar and "available to guest" option almost pointless. Some of the people are on here but some are not or use different names.

Also the auto fill for my flights hasn't worked in awhile.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 1:25 pm

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Originally Posted by conklaven
BA97 is great...

+1
Old Jul 14, 2017, 4:32 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I noticed this too, it seems to have stopped picking up the flight details from flight number, really annoying, but not too difficult to fill the details.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

BA97 is great... But I am still at a loss for how we are supposed to reach out to someone who we see is going to be at the Airport the same time as me. Is there no way to implement a PM or contact info? Makes the Calendar and "available to guest" option almost pointless. Some of the people are on here but some are not or use different names.
Agreed, something I keep intending on implementing but never quite get around to. Needs some thought around any email integration, though I guess a straight PM equivalent entirely contained within the calendar with only push notifications should help maintain anonymity.

Wherever I scraped them from (Google, IIRC) must have changed its formatting, I will have a dig. Anyone know a free, parseable source for this kind of data?
Old Jul 15, 2017, 4:10 pm

Programs: DL, AA PLT, US, HH Gold, BW Diamond, Avis PP, Choice PLT
Originally Posted by BA97
Agreed, something I keep intending on implementing but never quite get around to. Needs some thought around any email integration, though I guess a straight PM equivalent entirely contained within the calendar with only push notifications should help maintain anonymity.

Wherever I scraped them from (Google, IIRC) must have changed its formatting, I will have a dig. Anyone know a free, parseable source for this kind of data?

great to hear thst that you are wanting to implement that. I think it would really help the site become a center piece of travel(more so then it already is)

i know we spoke in the past about working together on revitalizing the site and adding theses functions. I am still open to discussing it further.

As for the flight data I'm sure my brother in law could work with it.

Pm me to discuss further.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 5:06 am

Is there a facility to kindly enquirer if someone would guest me in at LHR before a flight coming up next week? I remember there used to be a topic on this a year or so ago but can't locate it..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.