Wiki Posts
Search

BA97 Lounge Calendar Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2009, 2:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Back in Business

Should be back online now folks. Not exactly the height of professional service, editing your client's code and leaving an error in it that displays all the database access credentials to the world! Needless to say I have changed the details now (I rotate them regularly anyway), and the DB server is not accessible remotely anyway so no problems there.
Old Aug 21, 2009, 2:52 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA GOLD, FB GOLD, HH DIA, SPG PLAT
Works fine for me now, although I have the feeling it is a little bit slower than it was before !

Thanks !

Pat
Old Aug 23, 2009, 4:55 pm

seems to be offline again:

Update on Wednesday August 19th 2009 Database issues were fixed yesterday, but have started to recur today. Hopefully you got your updates filed during the 18 hours of healthy behaviour. I am re-escalating this problem.

BA97
Error connecting to Database

administrators mailgroup has been emailed

Err.Source: ADODB.Recordset
Err.Number: 3709
Err.Description: The connection cannot be used to perform this operation. It is either closed or invalid in this context
Old Sep 15, 2009, 7:29 am

Is it gonna be online somewhen again ?

Update on Monday August 24th 2009 Intermittent problems are recurring today after several days of high stability. I am once again re-opening the support ticket with the service provider.

BA97
Error connecting to Database

administrators mailgroup has been emailed

Err.Source: ADODB.Recordset
Err.Number: 3709
Err.Description: The connection cannot be used to perform this operation. It is either closed or invalid in this context.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Interesting. Normally I would say this was my fault (dodgy code) but these kinds of errors tend to not show up all of a sudden when the code hasn't changed! I'll have a dig.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 11:06 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
S2 JetLite / Air Sahara

I've entered some future S2 flights and see that they're showing as Air Sahara rather than JetLite. No idea what options the database structure offers, i.e. whether it is possible to make the change without affecting older flights from when it was Air Sahara, but thought I'd note the issue here anyway.

Thanks for all your work on this, BA97 and team.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 2:18 pm

Programs: Mucci Master of the Skies, Does anyone read any further than Mucci anyway? BAEC Blue
Is anyone else having problems logging in to the calendar or is it just me? I was able to get in last week, but it doesn't want to let me in tonight.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.5MM, AC Member, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by speedbird182
Is anyone else having problems logging in to the calendar or is it just me? I was able to get in last week, but it doesn't want to let me in tonight.
It's working for me, as of 5 minutes ago.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 3:20 pm

Programs: Mucci Master of the Skies, Does anyone read any further than Mucci anyway? BAEC Blue
Originally Posted by photodave
It's working for me, as of 5 minutes ago.
Doesn't want to let me in. Every time I put in my username and password and click login it just clears the page. I've tried Firefox, Safari and IE and getting the same thing on each one. I'll try again another day and see if it's a temporary problem that goes away.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 3:36 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by speedbird182
Doesn't want to let me in. Every time I put in my username and password and click login it just clears the page. I've tried Firefox, Safari and IE and getting the same thing on each one. I'll try again another day and see if it's a temporary problem that goes away.
I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I *think* the problem is that your password/user has expired. Unfortunately, it doesn't actually give you an error message.

BA97 kindly reset my password and sent me a new one. It worked fine after that.

Cheers,
Rick
Old Sep 17, 2009, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by DYKWIA
I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I *think* the problem is that your password/user has expired. Unfortunately, it doesn't actually give you an error message.

BA97 kindly reset my password and sent me a new one. It worked fine after that.

Cheers,
Rick
Thanks Rick, I'll drop BA97 a PM and ask him to reset my password.
Old Sep 26, 2009, 3:06 am

Programs: BA gold
Hi to the BA97 admin(s),

There is Tunisair (TU) in the database but no image. Is it possible to add one when you next do some maintenance pretty please? I know this work you do is entirely voluntarily and is appreciated by me for one, so there's no rush.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...isair_logo.png

Also..

Libyan Arab Airlines (LN)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_new_logo.png

Buraq (UZ)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...q_Air_logo.png

Afriqiyah Airlines (SU)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:A...rways_Logo.gif

Cheers
Old Sep 26, 2009, 3:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Stez
Hi to the BA97 admin(s),

There is Tunisair (TU) in the database but no image. Is it possible to add one when you next do some maintenance pretty please? I know this work you do is entirely voluntarily and is appreciated by me for one, so there's no rush.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...isair_logo.png

Also..

Libyan Arab Airlines (LN)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_new_logo.png

Buraq (UZ)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...q_Air_logo.png

Afriqiyah Airlines (SU)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:A...rways_Logo.gif

Cheers
My word, they are some interesting carriers!

SU's Aeroflot's code so that will have to go in the DB as something else. I'll get them added.
Old Sep 26, 2009, 4:35 am

Programs: BA gold
My bad, I couldn't read the screen - 8U not SU, think I need reading glasses at my tender young age already!

The airlines are already in the database from my last request a fair while ago... just need the images
Old Oct 10, 2009, 2:11 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Deleted - was looking for KC as the airline but looks like Air Astana comes under 4L (?)

Last edited by KenJohn; Oct 10, 2009 at 2:23 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.