Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA v. the rest in premium

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2008, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
BA v. the rest in premium

Apologies if this has been posted before (yes, I used search...) but thought this collection of aircraft interior shots over at the anorak place gives quite a good side-by-side comparison of premium cabin interiors on many of the world's major airlines -- interesting to note BA doesn't get a mention -- as well as a few private jet interiors. I'm particularly fond of the bathroom on Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi's private jet
Old Nov 22, 2008, 2:16 am

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by virtualtroy
I'm particularly fond of the bathroom on Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi's private jet[/URL]
That's what the new BA F bathroom was going to look like before the credit crunch kicked in and they had to postpone the refit
Old Nov 22, 2008, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
But good that they haven't cut back on the new uniforms

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.