FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   More skirts please!!! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/872167-more-skirts-please.html)

FSHHUNT Oct 2, 2008 11:42 am

More skirts please!!!

I'm sitting in a quiet corner of Galleries North watching the human traffic flow in and out of the lounge as I write this.

15 minutes ago, while sitting here reflecting upon mankind, I noticed that a larger than normal chunk of the traffic flowing through the lounge is male. Every now and again something which resembles a female goes past but it ain't much. This got me started in my count:

Over 10minutes:

82 males
3 females + 1 really questionable female!
and 4 children.

We need more skirts in the lounge because this is just depressing.

TEX277 Oct 2, 2008 11:50 am

Depressing for the likes of us but there are many (and I am not talking about the desperate women) on this board that rejoice over the current ratio and "eye candy". ;)

The _Banking_Scot Oct 2, 2008 11:51 am

Hi,

Why do not go into the general area ( outside the lounge) and invite a woman in!!:D ( problem partially solved)

Seriously,

I wonder what the distribution is by sex ( M:F) of Silver /Gold card holders and people in CW/CF? I would suspect that the majority wolud be male and thus account for the number of males in the lounges at this time!!

Regards

TBS

anaggie Oct 2, 2008 11:51 am

I love eye candy !!

Kiwi Flyer Oct 2, 2008 11:52 am

Originally Posted by FSHHUNT (Post 10460366)

Not depressing for many on the BA forum.

FSHHUNT Oct 2, 2008 11:56 am

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot (Post 10460429)
Hi,

Why do not go into the general area ( outside the lounge) and invite a woman in!!:D ( problem partially solved)

I would love to do that however, I'm expecting my father-in-law to be traveling through here tonight and I really can't be arsed having to spend some time with him. :p

irmster Oct 2, 2008 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer (Post 10460438)
Not depressing for many on the BA forum.

and some of them would probably be happy to put on a little frock if you asked them nicely - problem solved.

HIDDY Oct 2, 2008 12:19 pm

More skirts please!!!

Well the women are all at home sitting with their feet up watching telly - Sorry.........cooking and cleaning I should say. ;)

The Business lounges are still very much male orientated I have to say unless the females have more important things on their minds rather than gorging on the free grub and drink. Like shopping for instance......BAA loves women.

sunrisegirl Oct 2, 2008 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by FSHHUNT (Post 10460366)

I'll be there in a few days - though I'm sorry I'll probably be in trousers rather than a skirt. But my top is fairly low cut - will that work :p:D

TLardner Oct 2, 2008 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl (Post 10460579)
I'll be there in a few days - though I'm sorry I'll probably be in trousers rather than a skirt. But my top is fairly low cut - will that work :p:D

I'll be there!!! Any more ID clues??? Red rose in your buttonhole?

KenJohn Oct 2, 2008 12:34 pm

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125)

As one who bats for the other team, can I say we have standards. It is quality not the quantity that matters. The quality is often lacking in the lounge and guys do not tend to show a lot of leg.

sunrisegirl Oct 2, 2008 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by TLardner (Post 10460626)
I'll be there!!! Any more ID clues??? Red rose in your buttonhole?

Long blonde hair, cute, sipping from a champagne glass. You can provide the red rose :p

irmster Oct 2, 2008 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by KenJohn (Post 10460684)
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125)

As one who bats for the other team,

you're West Indian :confused:

Skimo Oct 2, 2008 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by KenJohn (Post 10460684)

As one who bats for the other team, can I say we have standards. It is quality not the quantity that matters. The quality is often lacking in the lounge and guys do not tend to show a lot of leg.

Amen to that! It's almost amazing that a full BA jumbo can often times be bereft of even a single attactve male (includng the crew)!

(Disclaimer:- I'm fully aware that beauty is in the eye of the beholder :) )

G-BOAC Oct 2, 2008 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl (Post 10460579)
I'll be there in a few days

Unless you get luckily guested in to the Flounge? ;)