More skirts please!!!

Old Oct 2, 2008, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Skimo
It's almost amazing that a full BA jumbo can often times be bereft of even a single attactve male (includng the crew)!
That doesn't seem to stop the average crewmember checking out every single
passenger (of desired gender) on the plane. Starting at the front, and working back, aisle by aisle.

And then coming back up to the front, for a second look.

And then sending a crewmate up, to give a second opinion.

Don't think we don't notice.
Old Oct 2, 2008, 1:24 pm

Just because it happens to you, Smirny does not mean it happens to everyone. Darn you for being so handsome.
Old Oct 2, 2008, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dolly Dripmat
Just because it happens to you, Smirny does not mean it happens to everyone. Darn you for being so handsome.
blush
Old Oct 2, 2008, 1:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by G-BOAC
Unless you get luckily guested in to the Flounge?
Hmm I wonder how that might happen!! Guess I better wear that low cut top after all
Old Oct 2, 2008, 1:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by Dolly Dripmat
But Dolly, he's such a flirt - he checks out all the female crew. Hugs them, kisses them and even accompanies them to their bunks. It must be his handsomeness and charm
Old Oct 2, 2008, 1:56 pm

Glad to see someone else has noticed the lack of totty (male or female) up front.

The answer is to fly in Y. Seen Soul Plane? Watch it and you'll be flying economy if you're looking for totty.
Old Oct 2, 2008, 2:03 pm

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6
Originally Posted by irmster
you're West Indian

Any way you look at it, I doubt he's trying to bowl a maiden over.... Maybe a nice googly?
Old Oct 2, 2008, 2:11 pm

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6
Originally Posted by convair
Glad to see someone else has noticed the lack of totty (male or female) up front.

The answer is to fly in Y. Seen Soul Plane? Watch it and you'll be flying economy if you're looking for totty.

In their defense I'd like to offer a brief word in favour of the Gatwick Cabin Crew, some of whom are probably young enough to be my Daughters. Haven't paid as much attention to the boys I'm afraid!

More realistically, I came back on 196 on Tues/Weds on which the folks did a good job - nothing startling, just good, happy, supportive, professional, and streets ahead of the grumpy Cousins - all power to the ladies and gentlemen who aren't quite young enough to be my kids, but make BA, well, BA.
Old Oct 2, 2008, 2:16 pm

Programs: BA/BD Gold/IC A/*Wood Gold - Certified BodyCombat and BodyPump Instructor
Originally Posted by Smirnoff
That doesn't seem to stop the average crewmember checking out every single
passenger (of desired gender) on the plane. Starting at the front, and working back, aisle by aisle.

I think you'll find on overnight flights they're playing 'Spot the Stiffy'
Old Oct 2, 2008, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
On a more important note, I'm wondering why the OP is in Galleries Club North when he could be in Galleries First due to Gold status...
Old Oct 2, 2008, 3:42 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Genius1
On a more important note, I'm wondering why the OP is in Galleries Club North when he could be in Galleries First due to Gold status...
and no mention of champagne either
Old Oct 2, 2008, 3:59 pm

Programs: BA Silver, FI, AC
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
I wonder what the distribution is by sex ( M:F) of Silver /Gold card holders and people in CW/CF?
The distribution can be, erm, skewed. I've had two trips on the UD in which I was the only girlie in the cabin, save for the crew members. Shame, though, that most of the pax weren't tottylicious, and those who were were....ah, West Indian (thanks, irmster), as it were.

I shall aim to be at my most alluring when next in the Galleries or YVR lounges , just for fun.
Old Oct 2, 2008, 4:17 pm

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
The load on our EDI-LHR was so light today that they served the breakfast tray by tray rather than from the cart. Thus many flashes of that nice red lining in the hem of the skirt. Very smart!
Old Oct 2, 2008, 5:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Smirnoff

I suspect the dialogue goes something like this....

FA1 - "I see we've got that Smirnoff bloke on board, you know him from Flyertalk."
FA2 - Oh him, where's he sitting?
FA1 - In his usual place, 1C
FA2 - Look after me trolley love till I go and get a look at him,I'm dying to see what he looks like.
FA1 - Yeah no bother, but don't make it look too obvious will you.
FA2 - Don't worry, I'll pretend to ask him about his special meal...................................

FA1 - Well.....did you see him?
FA2 - Yeah!!
FA1 - And?
FA2 - He's not what I expected!!
FA1 - And what were you expecting?
FA2 - I don't really know...somebody fatter and maturer I think.
FA1 - Fatter and maturer?....You make it sound as if you were expecting to see a Vietnamese potbelly pig.
FA2 - Plus....he's a bit odd
FA1 - What do you mean a bit odd?
FA2 - Well, when I asked him if he wanted the special meal he said...Oh yes I'll have the usual dollop of unidentifiable goo please.
FA1 - Ah yes......that's him alright, always the joker.
FA2 - There's something else strange about him.
FA1 - Really?
FA2 - Yes
FA1 - Well, go on tell me then.
FA2 - He said he was rather disappointed that the shaky armrest had been fixed and the wet floor was no more as he had got a fair bit of mileage out of telling that story...........Oh, and before I left he asked me if I knew what his CIV score was.
FA1 - Is he on about that again I only told him last week...so did you tell him?
FA2 - I told him I didn't know anything about football results.
FA1 - Oh my God That'll be in Flyertalk tomorrow.....you'll see.

FA3 - I see that Smirnoff bloke is in 1C?
FA1+2 - Yeah we know, what's he up to now?
FA3 - He says he wants a kiss and a cuddle from us all on the way out and he's not leaving till we give it him.
FA1+2 -
Old Oct 2, 2008, 5:51 pm

Programs: BA Silver. London Cycling Campaign. TfL Oyster
Golly, my late night interweb reading has perked up a bit. I think this beats AAnother forum hands down. Hats off on the double-entendre guys and gals and anyone else!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.