Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

(About to be) Involuntary downgraded - help

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(About to be) Involuntary downgraded - help

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2008, 1:40 am

Programs: Muccihood de la Rotisserie Doree, BAEC Gold, SAS Eurobonus basic, Ansett Golden Wing :-(
Originally Posted by SlyFly
BA have found a seat for him and he is on his way! Lets see if his bag will also travel as there is only 25min for them to make it onto the plane. Looks like BA are underestimating the demand for this route.
Over the past few years they have started an extra (daytime) 747 flight to GRU three times a week from about now to March. But I don't think that is happening this year - instead there is a new 777 service to GIG 3 times weekly, so capacity to that part of the world has actually been reduced.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.