Wiki Posts
Search

How full is BA 57 these days?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2008, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 6MM
How full is BA 57 these days?

I'm on BA57 on Friday and was wondering how full this flight is at this time of the year. I'm in WT+ and Mrs Becket5 is in CW so I'm hoping that as a OW Emerald there might be a remote chance of an op up to join her. Somewhere between zero and one percent I guess! Hopefully I'll soon be able to use my AA miles for MFUs on BA (I have no BA miles).
Old Aug 26, 2008, 3:46 pm

Programs: EK Gold
Originally Posted by becket5
I'm on BA57 on Friday and was wondering how full this flight is at this time of the year. I'm in WT+ and Mrs Becket5 is in CW so I'm hoping that as a OW Emerald there might be a remote chance of an op up to join her. Somewhere between zero and one percent I guess! Hopefully I'll soon be able to use my AA miles for MFUs on BA (I have no BA miles).

I travelled down on the 57 in CW last week and it was rammed .. there were at least a family of 4 op up'd from Y in the centre seats in front of me and a few others I suspect from the 'upgrade' excitement in other areas around the cabin ... also a lady in front of me in the boarding queue was up'd to F after the magic bleep of the BP reader..

Hope that helps

MS
Old Aug 26, 2008, 3:54 pm

Another FTer with a spouse in another cabin!

Expertflyer shows

F3 A3 J8 C8 D8 R7 I5 W5 E5 T5 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q9 O9 G9

So, relatively busy up front, relatively quiet in the back, but there is always the chance of movement on the JNB flights. Any Op-ups tend to go to BA Golds and Silvers before OW shiny cardholders, although anything can happen on the day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.