Wiki Posts
Search

LH Status Match

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2008, 12:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by roundtheworld
here is the official version - can't disclose source - but happy to disclose on PM
Great. At least for "Brit Air" the good old "Swiss Air" is still alive.
Old Sep 6, 2008, 7:49 am

Programs: LH and BA
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Great. At least for "Brit Air" the good old "Swiss Air" is still alive.
Well at least they updated the program --- SEN and FTL
Old Sep 6, 2008, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by OPebble
True, but it is such a tortuous route and unlikely for a one off PAX that to all intents and purposes - they don't.
Except that they do, as CT-UK says
Old Sep 6, 2008, 8:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Muccis du Monde des Peluches
Originally Posted by roundtheworld
here is the official version - can't disclose source - but happy to disclose on PM
"Official version" of what? It refers to "equivalent status" in other programmes. That doesn't mean they are gong to match it with BA status.

Furthermore, the guide you post is very rough-and-ready. There is no way I would say that United Premier or AA Gold (which is OW Ruby) is as high a level as BA Silver. But then they are marginally better than BA Blue.

[Although I recognize most US programmes provide a completely different set of benefits anyway, with most people there much more interested in complimentary domestic upgrades, or the the time at which their waitlisted upgrade will confirm, than they are in lounge access - it's what happens when no one pays for a premium cabin.]
Old Sep 10, 2008, 7:55 pm

Programs: LH and BA
Originally Posted by LeisureFirst
"Official version" of what? It refers to "equivalent status" in other programmes. That doesn't mean they are gong to match it with BA status.

Furthermore, the guide you post is very rough-and-ready. There is no way I would say that United Premier or AA Gold (which is OW Ruby) is as high a level as BA Silver. But then they are marginally better than BA Blue.
Offical Rules for Status match from FFP to BAEC

As you doubt my post - I will try to explain where it came from ... This is from and internal BA website - with the email address and fax number on the other page for the person in NY to contact for US customers to receive the match.

This is a print from a Flashplayer pop up - and the original page you can access with the right VPN and password and the matching RSASecureID so posting a link would not help - as you get an error message.

I know this will be a shock to you... BA is doing the same as all other FFP in the end it is neither exclusive nor special

Last edited by roundtheworld; Sep 10, 2008 at 8:05 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.