Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Return to LGW to PMI £640 anytime between April and August!

Old Mar 22, 2008, 3:47 pm
formerly frankdjs
Original Poster

Programs: BA EC Gold

Was just looking into flights from London to Palma to visit the parents during a couple of weekends this summer. All the BA flights between LGW and Palma on the new non-stop are now listing for £640 return. can't be true that all these seats are nearly sold out.

Or, my fear for the one return I have already booked, BA is axing the route due to poor sales thanks to the bad timings of the flight.

Anyone have any more info?

Thanks
Old Mar 23, 2008, 4:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Silver, Marriott Ambassador, HH diamond IHG plat
£126.40 - £200 seems to be as much as it costs in in the summer in economy, £243 in Club Europe. Are you trying the fully flexible option, in which case you will get charged over £600 in CE?
Old Mar 23, 2008, 7:37 am

Programs: GGL
Booked end of April CE flight last Thursday for £230. The day before the same flight was only £178 in CE, but I missed that one.

I just checked some dates and lots for £243, for example May 16 to May 20.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 3:25 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club, United Mileage Plus & bmi Diamond Club
Quick search for the weekend departing Friday 18th July, returning Sunday 20th July, got £284 return for Club Europe return per person.

http://www.kayak.co.uk/s/flights.jsp...completed=true

Expect fares £200-300 return. Where are you getting these £600+ figures from?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.