Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA are definately watching this forum and acting on comments!

BA are definately watching this forum and acting on comments!

Old Jan 25, 2008, 9:02 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
I have a vision now of the grand dame PUCCI in her pinny and marigolds - time for a cold shower I think
I can see the TV show now -

"PUCCI's How Clean is your craft ?" Sponsored by FT.
Old Jan 25, 2008, 9:38 am

Programs: Muccihood de la Rotisserie Doree, BAEC Gold, SAS Eurobonus basic, Ansett Golden Wing :-(
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
I'm really sorry but when I think of the germs and what goes on in the lavs, I'd rather clench my sphincter until landing, transfer to a gorgeous suite and then attend to nature. Just remember to hit the do not disturb button first as you wouldn't wish to be disturbed by your butler offering an unpacking service.

No if I have to use the lavatory, I will only do so in a standing position.
^^

100% agree.
Old Jan 25, 2008, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
I'm really sorry but...I'd rather clench my sphincter until...a gorgeous...butler offering an unpacking service.
Old Jan 25, 2008, 10:30 am

Programs: Muccihood de la Rotisserie Doree, BAEC Gold, SAS Eurobonus basic, Ansett Golden Wing :-(
Originally Posted by G-BOAC
From the FT T&C:

Examples of Actions That Will Lead to Disciplinary Action - link to this guideline

Deliberately misquoting other members

Old Jan 25, 2008, 10:37 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by HIDDY
You can get them in the Co-Op next time you're in for your underwear.^
I'm not awake properly. When I first read it I thought you were suggesting Pucci needed absorbant underwear My second thought was, "how does Hiddy know?" My third thought is time for a coffee.
Old Jan 25, 2008, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by James S
Deliberately misquoting other members
Thanks to the ... it remains a technically accurate quote, not a misquote I reckon
Old Jan 26, 2008, 2:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routičres, PCR
I'm with VC10 Boy on this. Am I the only one to wear shoes in the loo?

I have been known to fly JFK-LHR without even a visit.
Old Jan 26, 2008, 4:11 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
I'm not awake properly. When I first read it I thought you were suggesting Pucci needed absorbant underwear My second thought was, "how does Hiddy know?" My third thought is time for a coffee.
Right - this has gone from a discussion about what BA see and hear on the Forum to what Hiddy the Ungallant fantasies about when he is hanging around Argentine Bus Station Bathrooms.

He is just miffed that I go to Paris (I could track the thread but I can't be bothered) to buy Foie Gras and Chocolates and he gets slung off his backside by his Mrs to buy corned beef and cow lard - at the Co-op so that she could get her divvy once a year.

As a working glirl as opposed to a man retired thanks entirely to Anno Domini my house does not clean itself, my iron does not switch itself on, and my silver does not shine. Yes I have a cleaning lady (A Char dear Lord I have not heard that expression since watchin those 40s films on day time Channel 4) Whilst the image conjoured about my ex champion BAGoldBoy (Oh you fickle fickle youth - how galling that Phil was right for once) is tempting it is entirely HIDDY driven. I did not get dishpan hands by wearing marigolds and what I have cleaned up after other leads me to believe that VC10Boy and his like have weaker shicters than they may admit. Which leads me straight back to HIDDY.

Please be aware that he has never entered my house let alone my boudoir, and has absolutely no knowledge of my underwear other than what he stole from my washing line - or should I say my Mothers as I was still at School.

She reported the matter to the authorities and then took me to Bentalls in Kingston for as there was a tube strike over Margaret Thatchers re-election and going to Fortnums was inconvenient.
Old Jan 26, 2008, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by Roger
I'm with VC10 Boy on this. Am I the only one to wear shoes in the loo?

I have been known to fly JFK-LHR without even a visit.
Pfft that's nothing! I've lasted numerous LHR-LAX flights and even an LHR-NRT without a visit!
Old Jan 26, 2008, 7:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Right - this has gone from a discussion about what BA see and hear on the Forum to what Hiddy the Ungallant fantasies about when he is hanging around Argentin Station................
......(Rest is just gin induced ramblings that only a fudwalloper could understand)

PUCCI....What are weak shicters? I don't play guitar if you mean schecter.

For anyone else that would rather keep it in than visit the cludgy I suggest you carry a light pair of moccassin in your hand luggage to protect your feet from wet toilet floors, that way you can relieve yourself as needed.
I was told by my granny never to keep it in when it wants to come out as it's not good for you.^
Old Jan 26, 2008, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I am actually impressed by receiving an explanation than being given a few points etc... A recent poor stay at a Park Hyatt in MEL resulted in an offer of points but zero willingness to explain the faults. Not really satisfying.

Well done BA and kudos to the employee that took it upon himself to be such a great ambassador ^
Old Jan 26, 2008, 8:18 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Gold for Life, CCR, VS Silver, HHonours Diamond
[QUOTE=HIDDY;9138252 For anyone else that would rather keep it in than visit the cludgy I suggest you carry a light pair of moccassin in your hand luggage to protect your feet from wet toilet floors, that way you can relieve yourself as needed.
I was told by my granny never to keep it in when it wants to come out as it's not good for you.^[/QUOTE]

Mmm, great idea... light moccassins, with very absorbent bottoms.

And then you are going to put them back in your hand luggage.

Nice...
Old Jan 26, 2008, 8:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by IFE Wizard
Mmm, great idea... light moccassins, with very absorbent bottoms.

And then you are going to put them back in your hand luggage.

Nice...
No, I throw them away but if you can't afford moccassins, a couple of plastic bags and rubber bands will suffice.
Old Jan 27, 2008, 4:14 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
my ex champion BAGoldBoy (Oh you fickle fickle youth - how galling that Phil was right for once)
Praise the Lord - a rare admission from PUCCI. I'm framing this one for posterity.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.