Community
Wiki Posts
Search

757 [to leave the mainline fleet]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2009, 4:11 am

Programs: Mucci (Scirocco Sash), BAEC Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
I particularly enjoy flying in the ET ‘demi-cabin’ at the front of the 757 from LHR to BCN, which feels really quiet and calm, and surprisingly spacious for a narrow body plane - the CW convertible seats always helped too...
Old Apr 3, 2009, 4:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by LeisureFirst
I will be very upset when 757s disappear from the LHR-MAD route. I've used them frequently for a few years now.
OH well... you best start stockpiling tissues now then...
Old Apr 3, 2009, 6:36 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Muccis du Monde des Peluches
Originally Posted by daftboy
I particularly enjoy flying in the ET ‘demi-cabin’ at the front of the 757 from LHR to BCN, which feels really quiet and calm, and surprisingly spacious for a narrow body plane - the CW convertible seats always helped too...
I guess there are a couple of rows in there if the curtain is as far forward as it can possible be.

But if you got CW convertible seats, then my you were lucky. I haven't travelled short-haul since they made the changes (although I've got six flights coming up in the next six weeks, mostly on 757s). If they put in CW seats, I'm going to be very pleasantly surprised.
Old Apr 3, 2009, 10:26 am

Programs: AAplatinumBAexecutiveClub
openskies 757

If you need a non stop from New York to ORY of AMS Openskies 757's are the way to go. I actually prefer the 52 inch pitch prem+ openskies seat to BA club world. Very good service and no economy section so there's plenty of space on the AC.
flhrrider

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.