Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2010, 4:44 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Hi

Our IM teams are looking into this issue but they have asked for the travel dates you were trying to book so they can replicate the problem.

Kind regards Karen

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Folks I am trying to book an F class award ticket from LHR-RDU via Miami. If I search LHR-MIA I see the flight available, and when I search MIA-RDU and included AA partner, I see MIA-RDU. It is a legal connection time (2hrs 40mins) and it also shows up on KVS (so presumably Qantas search engine picks it up).

However trying to book on ba.com when I do LHR-RDU it is only showing me connections via New York, which happen to involve changing from JFK to LGA which is not very attractive. I don't see any option to "show more routes" or force it via multi-city to go through MIA. Help!??
Old Nov 30, 2010, 4:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Anyone else getting the following message when trying to access their account despite their cookies being fully enabled?

Please enable cookies

In order to take full advantage of the British Airways web site, cookies must be enabled in your browser. No personal information will be stored in the cookie.

Please enable cookies and restart your browser.

British Airways will always respect the privacy of your personal information. For more information see our cookie policy.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 4:52 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by clubman
Anyone else getting the following message when trying to access their account despite their cookies being fully enabled?
Yes, I did, with several different browsers and computers, but it seems to be working fine now.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 5:19 am

Hi

Just a quick update to let you know this issue has now been resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Kind regards Karen

Originally Posted by clubman
Old Nov 30, 2010, 5:22 am

Hi

I've raised this issue for you and hope to get back to you soon with an update.

Kind regards Karen

Originally Posted by shenderson79
Hi there

Wondering if anyone can help me.

We have booked a flight and hotel package through BA.com and are not able to enter our booking online as it brings up the following message

"Error. Sorry we are unable to display your booking as there are no flights in the booking. Please contact your local British Airways office or travel agent"

So we have tried calling, spoken to about 3 or 4 different people to be told that someone is looking into this. I have emailed asking for help saying that I havent been able to get an answer by calling only to be given a standard 'sorry to hear you are having issues. Please call your local BA office'.

I understand that issues might arise but given that I booked through BA's own website and my flight is in 4 days (which will in turn mean I cannot check in online) - what can I do?

Has anyone else experienced similar problems booking a hotel and flight on BA.com?

Any help would be appreciated.
Scott
Old Nov 30, 2010, 5:30 am

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by ba.com helper
Hi

Our IM teams are looking into this issue but they have asked for the travel dates you were trying to book so they can replicate the problem.

Kind regards Karen
Sure. searching Sat 2nd July 2011, LHR-MIA BA0207 showing 4 available in F. Same day AAA0820 MIA-RDU also with 4 in F. Definitely enough connecting time and there is another later flight with availability too.

If I search LHR-RDU same day, I am not given MIA connecting option (seems to be same on any date - ba.com never seems to offer this routing). All options are connecting via JFK/LGA
Old Nov 30, 2010, 5:56 am

Thanks I'll get back to you soon.

Kind regards Karen

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Sure. searching Sat 2nd July 2011, LHR-MIA BA0207 showing 4 available in F. Same day AAA0820 MIA-RDU also with 4 in F. Definitely enough connecting time and there is another later flight with availability too.

If I search LHR-RDU same day, I am not given MIA connecting option (seems to be same on any date - ba.com never seems to offer this routing). All options are connecting via JFK/LGA
Old Nov 30, 2010, 11:27 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
Can't book LCY-MAD-XX-MAD-LCY in discount economy

3 really annoying issues, all involving flights through Madrid onto an IB codeshare:

1) When booking a LHR-MAD-XXX-MAD-LHR trip, only the LHR-MAD-LHR legs post into the BAEC account. The domestic leg never does and requires posting of boarding passes to BAEC (or arguements by email)

2) When trying to book a LCY-MAD-XXX-MAD-LCY trip, BA.com will only book one leg into J and the other into full-fare Y. It is however perfectly possible to book a discount economy ticket on Iberia.com

3) When using OLCI with an Iberia codeshare domestic (eg LHR-MAD on BA then MAD-XXX on Iberia), it is impossible to OLCI for the BA leg until the Iberia Leg has been checked in first as BA.com automatically routes one to Iberia.com

Its also impossible to select exit-row seats using mobile checkin (but this is more an iberia.com problem i think).

Please can the first 2 be fixed ASAP, it is really really annoying.

Last edited by globalste; Nov 30, 2010 at 11:42 am
Old Dec 1, 2010, 5:38 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
I booked another MFU from J to F today and it again shows that we have GF acces due to my Gold card and not the CCR.

Although not a major issue, it would be nice if it was somewhere on the to do list in the near future?

Any thoughts ba.com helper? Thanks.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:31 am

Hi,

I am attempting to enter my details in Manage My Booking

When i submit them, I receive the error:
Error: There was a problem with your request, please try again later.

I googled this error, and found this page.

I am using my booking reference and lastname on the front page and am still receiving the error.

BA Helper - do you know what is going wrong?

Cheers,
Brendan.
Old Dec 4, 2010, 3:26 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
BA Tierpoints and miles in the Top RH corner of the screen do not match the TP and Miles on my BAEC homepage...
Old Dec 4, 2010, 2:14 pm

"ba.com helper" should also look into this issue:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...fu-ba-com.html
Old Dec 6, 2010, 6:19 pm

I'm not sure if this one's already been brought up here - it's a bit of a long thread!

I have a ba.com booking that I'd normally be able to change online. Indeed, I will need to do so sometime in the next few days.

Unfortunately, the "Change date/time of my flight" option is grayed out, and when I click on it to try to see why, it says:

Originally Posted by Manage My Booking
We regret that this booking cannot be changed on ba.com as one or more flights have not been confirmed. Please contact your local British Airways office.
I have a theory as to why this might be... the flight is showing a status (in "get your attention red") of "Confirmed. Please note new flight times." instead of the simple old "Confirmed." Could this be causing BA.com to treat my flight as something other than confirmed, and therefore not changeable online?

I'm not sure what other reasons there would be, so thought I'd put it up here.

Thanks.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 6:10 am

Hi

I'm sorry you are having problems booking your flights.

I will raise this with our IM teams and get back to you with an update as soon as I can.

In the meantime, can you PM me the booking reference for the first issue so we can look at the live problem.

Kind regards Karen

Originally Posted by globalste
3 really annoying issues, all involving flights through Madrid onto an IB codeshare:

1) When booking a LHR-MAD-XXX-MAD-LHR trip, only the LHR-MAD-LHR legs post into the BAEC account. The domestic leg never does and requires posting of boarding passes to BAEC (or arguements by email)

2) When trying to book a LCY-MAD-XXX-MAD-LCY trip, BA.com will only book one leg into J and the other into full-fare Y. It is however perfectly possible to book a discount economy ticket on Iberia.com

3) When using OLCI with an Iberia codeshare domestic (eg LHR-MAD on BA then MAD-XXX on Iberia), it is impossible to OLCI for the BA leg until the Iberia Leg has been checked in first as BA.com automatically routes one to Iberia.com

Its also impossible to select exit-row seats using mobile checkin (but this is more an iberia.com problem i think).

Please can the first 2 be fixed ASAP, it is really really annoying.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 6:18 am

Hi

Can you PM me your Exec Club number so I can look into this for you.

Kind regards Karen

Originally Posted by globalste
BA Tierpoints and miles in the Top RH corner of the screen do not match the TP and Miles on my BAEC homepage...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.