Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Very Mini "Between Christmas and New Year" FT Do 2: London 27th December 2007

Very Mini "Between Christmas and New Year" FT Do 2: London 27th December 2007

Old Dec 28, 2007, 3:43 am

Thank you Phil as ever for organising a great evening.

Bizarely my other half didn't think you were all mad at all - I'm wondering whether he and I were at the same do.
Although given certain people's attempts to make him drink quite a lot, I left him in bed sleeping off a sore head when I went to work this morning.
Old Dec 28, 2007, 4:24 am

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott, IHG, Sirius, Dusit, Thai, Virgin, Hyatt, BAA, AS, AA(both)
Originally Posted by Witch
Thank you Phil as ever for organising a great evening.

Bizarely my other half didn't think you were all mad at all - I'm wondering whether he and I were at the same do.
Although given certain people's attempts to make him drink quite a lot, I left him in bed sleeping off a sore head when I went to work this morning.
Who me !!!!
Old Dec 28, 2007, 6:53 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by PhilH

I have quite a sore head now!
I too have a rather sore head and back as well after I went @rse over tit on the tube .
Old Dec 28, 2007, 6:57 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by Boddingtons
I too have a rather sore head and back as well after I went @rse over tit on the tube .
Again!!

Thanks Phil for organising this - I had a lovely time and it was good to see the new St Pancras. When I left to catch my train I felt like I was back in AMS going down to the platform.

Thanks also to MCS? for buying the snacks from that magicly sparkly place downstairs

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.