Search

BA seat sales

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2007, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver
BA seat sales

Hi
Has BA got a seat sale on at present as I have been checking WTP seats for Vancouver and San Paulo and they appear to be cheaper than I paid last year.I dont want to fly until early 2009 but was just getting a rough costing. What times of the year do BA usually have a sale. Is it easy to get MFU on the sao Paulo route.
Thanks for any help or advice
Old Oct 16, 2007, 1:09 am
Suspended

There is an Club World Sale on right now:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...o/public/en_gb

Vancouver GBP1699
Sao Paulo GBP1999

This would give you a good benchmark for lowest business class prices. Are you booking two trips, an open jaw or is the choice of destination dependent on price; the season in which you plan to travel has quite a bearing on prices.

Otherwise try the last week in December and late August/early September when cheaper sale fares are released by most airlines for travel in the following six months.

What is your budget?
Old Oct 16, 2007, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver
Originally Posted by BraniffLuvr
There is an Club World Sale on right now:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...o/public/en_gb

Vancouver GBP1699
Sao Paulo GBP1999

This would give you a good benchmark for lowest business class prices. Are you booking two trips, an open jaw or is the choice of destination dependent on price; the season in which you plan to travel has quite a bearing on prices.

Otherwise try the last week in December and late August/early September when cheaper sale fares are released by most airlines for travel in the following six months.

Hi
We are travelling to Sao Paulo middle of Feb 2009 for a cruise. We want to book WTP then MFU to Club.I want to book quite early to ensure the MFU which would mean booking march 2008

What is your budget?
Old Oct 16, 2007, 8:41 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by sarahuk
Has BA got a seat sale on at present as I have been checking WTP seats for Vancouver and San Paulo and they appear to be cheaper than I paid last year.
I'm contemplating a trip to SFO next spring and during the last sale WTP for April 2008 was coming in at £726. However since the sale finished it's pricing up at £668! Can anyone please explain to a confused and inexperienced BA flyer like me?
Old Oct 16, 2007, 1:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Plat, ICH Plat, HH Gold
WT+ sale prices are still (unadvertised) on offer until the end of October. Difficult to tell however which destinations are included.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.