Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT: Excellent 5,000 pt Priority Club redemptions available NOW

Old Aug 28, 2007, 6:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR

See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=729811

If you have a few thousand Priority Club points knocking around, you may have assumed they were useless. You also probably wouldn't bother reading the Priority Club board, which is why I have cross-posted this. However, this is no longer the case!

They are really pushing the new Points Break promotion at present, probably because they p*ssed off so many people by hiking redemption rates earlier in the year without giving notice before or after the event.

There are some real bargains here. The InterCon's in Warsaw and Dusseldorf, for instance, are both superb modern properties and are available for just 5k per night instead of the usual 40k. The IC resort in Spain is also going for just 5k per night. There is even a HI Express in London going for 5k - not the poshest one, but 200m from North Acton tube! Plenty of reward availability there for 8 September if you're coming to the DO.

The HI Rotherham-Sheffield near my Mum is also down to 5k per night if you want a break on a long drive north - its 30 seconds from J33 of the M1!
Old Aug 28, 2007, 6:40 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Raffles
The HI Rotherham-Sheffield near my Mum is also down to 5k per night...
I feel a spate of Mary Whitehouse Experience "that's your mum, that is" jokes coming on

Seriously though, there are some excellent offers here. Along with Raffles' mother's local i'd highlight the HIEX Wandsworth/Battersea which is across the road from Wandsworth Town station - you can be in Waterloo station within 15 minutes of leaving the hotel. Potentially suitable for anybody doing the End of Summer do (although the trains don't run much past 12.30am). Alternatively if you're just going to stay there then for good food & great beer my old local the County Arms is close by
Old Aug 28, 2007, 7:25 am

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Arg - only 'til end of the year... I need bargains for MAY!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.