Wiki Posts
Search

77 Members and 155 Guests!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2007, 9:02 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Smile 77 Members and 155 Guests!!

We seem to be experiencing higher than normal pages views and participants on the BA Board , especially at present when people are googling the net to find info on the security situation at British airports.

Can I urge any of you rather too timid to join in to sign up; you get greatly increased fuctionality and can search for the answers to the most bizarre questions, and maybe even pluck up the courage to join us on one of the many DOs throughout the year.......

You can register for FT membership by clicking the link below:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/regis...?action=signup
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:15 am

Programs: BA Gold
Okey-doke... having been lurking for a while I have taken the plunge!

Found this site while searching for lounge reviews - having very recently commenced travelling long haul for business, I have found this site an invaluable source for all things BAEC related! Although my colleagues may laugh at the OCD tendencies membership has brought out in me, it's good to know that I'm not alone...

Ok, so as a newbie I have:
-got myself a BA PP Amex
-started obsessively collecting Tesco clubcard points

Anything else obvious that I should be doing??

Cheers,
Alison
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:23 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Originally Posted by aet24
Anything else obvious that I should be doing??
Thinking up suitably Britishy and eccentric witty answers to questions. I would also swot up on as many species of fish that you can possible find because you haddock a clue when a thread will beocme a fish thread.

Welcome to FT by the way!
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:23 am

Programs: CO
Hi, I'm a "regular" lurker here. We used BA exclusively for about 6 years, but our program was originating in Bahrain. After moving back to the States, our miles all expired since, obviously, we were no longer able to use the points to originate the trips in Bahrain.

I wish I had found this website before all those miles expired, so I could have figured out how to use them since we travel at least twice a year to Europe. We loved BA!
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Welcome to FT aet24

Developing strong opinions on champagne?!
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by aet24
Okey-doke... having been lurking for a while I have taken the plunge!

Cheers,
Alison
Welcome to FT, Alison.
Well done Krug, you've recruited a new member!
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:30 am

Programs: BA Gold
I have quickly learned not to trust anything with a blue top...
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:31 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
What a start you gave me. I thought you were referring to some BA lounge or other, and could just imagine those famished guests swarming like locusts and hoovering their way through the food and drink
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:32 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
And if there are any cute, fit young men, with bodies gained through competitive sport you can be assured of a very warm welcome to the BA board.
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:36 am

I'll confess to being a "guest" when I just want to see what's happening and I don't bother logging in. So maybe not all guests are strangers.
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Welcome to FT and the BA Board, aet24

Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
And if there are any cute, fit young men...
Note to lurkers: that shouldn't also preclude the (surely?!) thousands of cute, fit young ladies secretly and avidly reading from signing up too. Please.
Old Jul 4, 2007, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by krug
We seem to be experiencing higher than normal pages views and participants on the BA Board ,
Although there are more lurkers than were around in March , there is still not as many as back in January.

aet24 - A big hello from me too!
Old Jul 4, 2007, 12:04 pm

Programs: BA; Marriott; HH Gold,
Originally Posted by G-BOAC
Note to lurkers: that shouldn't also preclude the (surely?!) thousands of cute, fit young ladies secretly and avidly reading from signing up too. Please.
But I'm already here
Old Jul 4, 2007, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
And if there are any cute, fit young men, with bodies gained through competitive sport you can be assured of a very warm welcome to the BA board.
Cute - check
Fit - check
Young - I'll get back to you on that one, I'll just have to rearrange the ambient lighting and position it behind me!
Old Jul 4, 2007, 12:51 pm

Programs: BA
Converted lurker here!! I've learnt so much from lurking here however - including what the best seat is on a 777!

(Edit: mid-twenties, regular at the gym, cuteness is open to interpretation, hopefully I'm a positive addition to the board! )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.