LCY-ZRH cancellations today

Old Jun 15, 2007, 9:55 am
Original Poster

LCY-ZRH cancellations today

Just in case anyone is scheduled on this it looks like one of the BA RJs might have gone tech as they seem to have pulled the 1610h and the 2010h departures LCY to ZRH. Thankfully I am flying out tonight with LX before returning BA to begin an ex-EU (or should that be an ex-EFTA from CH? )
Old Jun 15, 2007, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by aristoph
Just in case anyone is scheduled on this it looks like one of the BA RJs might have gone tech as they seem to have pulled the 1610h and the 2010h departures LCY to ZRH. Thankfully I am flying out tonight with LX before returning BA to begin an ex-EU (or should that be an ex-EFTA from CH? )
Having been on the receiving end of BA RJ shenanigans on several occasions I now resolve to avoid BA ex LCY wherever pracically possible, even if this entails flying via ZRH, CDG, FRA or MUC.

It certainly seems to be a better bet to be a Skyteam or *A elite ex LCY than to hold any OW shiny plastic.
Old Jun 15, 2007, 11:42 am
NoY

Programs: SQ, EY, QR, BA, ITA, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
Having been on the receiving end of BA RJ shenanigans on several occasions I now resolve to avoid BA ex LCY wherever pracically possible, even if this entails flying via ZRH, CDG, FRA or MUC.

It certainly seems to be a better bet to be a Skyteam or *A elite ex LCY than to hold any OW shiny plastic.
Quite. Seems more and more people are becoming more and more disillusioned with BA generally...personally I don't believe I will be ar**d to hang on to my BA Gold card after this year - my first ever NCW booking (WT+MFU) has been f***ed around by them to the point where I will not believe it will go even remotely smoothly until I get back! Frankly, I can do without the hassle...and T5 is not going to be the holy grail some would like to believe IMHO..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.