BAH DO 3rd / 4th / 5th August ?

Old Jun 15, 07, 10:03 am
JAP
Original Poster

Location: Cork, Ireland. Aer Lingus (in the bin), BA Gold (woo hoo!), EBB Blue, HH Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
BAH DO 3rd / 4th / 5th August ?

Hello all,

Anyone interested in a FT mini-DO on either of these days? I am staying in the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain, but will be busy in the evenings, so would be up to meet for lunch etc. either of the days .....

Or I would be interested to hear if anyone might be interested to accompany me on my travels on either of the evening trips

John P
Old Jun 17, 07, 2:25 pm
JAP
Original Poster

Location: Cork, Ireland. Aer Lingus (in the bin), BA Gold (woo hoo!), EBB Blue, HH Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Bump .....
Old Jun 18, 07, 12:41 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
I hate to see a thread with just one contributor - looks kind of lonely!

Based on my own extensive Middle East experience I'm guessing a significant no. of Bahrain-based expats will be enjoying vacations in cooler climes in early August, hence the lack of response to your proposal. Either that, or they're all busy on BAH-DOH TP runs!

I'd fly across from CAI to keep you company, were it not for the fact that I'll be on vacation myself (in CHS, SC) on those dates.
Old Jun 18, 07, 1:48 am
JAP
Original Poster

Thanks for the post Phil,

*sniffle* I was feeling kinda lonely

Search this Thread