Wiki Posts
Search

In the City? Sample AA J class?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA
In the City? Sample AA J class?

There is an enormous truck parked next to Spitalfields Market (just behind ABN AMRO) and inside the truck is a mock-up of AA's new J class. You can fiddle with all the buttons, make the seats recline, and have a gander at their portable IFE. They've got canapes and champers and it's free to all.

Personally I think their new J class is a bit poky.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 5:10 am

Why are they doing this now! Its going to be at least a year until the new J hits the London routes.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 5:20 am

Programs: BD DC, BA EC, AAdvantage, Hhonors and now NZ Aipoints
Originally Posted by JeremyAO
There is an enormous truck parked next to Spitalfields Market (just behind ABN AMRO) and inside the truck is a mock-up of AA's new J class. You can fiddle with all the buttons, make the seats recline, and have a gander at their portable IFE. They've got canapes and champers and it's free to all.

Personally I think their new J class is a bit poky.
Was in Canary wharf last week, to be honest, I was not all that impressed.

P

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.