FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Results are in...... I got a FIRST!!!!!!!!! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/701832-results-i-got-first.html)

Prospero Jun 8, 2007 4:48 pm

MCS? I cannot express how happy I am for you. We saw a side of you that played hard; non of us had the balls to question what affect this was having on your studies. In the end you turned out good and true - congratulations for this fabulous achievement.

There is pride amongst friends tonight, pride amongst friends. You done good, well good! ^ ^ ^

braefoot Jun 8, 2007 5:13 pm

A wonderful result for a very fine young man.
I'm so happy for you.
xxx
Margaret

SEAUAKID Jun 8, 2007 5:18 pm

Well done and bravo!!

Fraser Jun 8, 2007 9:42 pm

Kudos!

Signed,
Attila

Swanhunter Jun 8, 2007 9:49 pm

Congratulations!

JeremyAO Jun 9, 2007 5:05 am

Congratulations!!

m4rkdy3 Jun 9, 2007 5:57 am

Congrats MCS? Onwards and upwards. Have a very relaxed and enjoyable summer!!

The _Banking_Scot Jun 9, 2007 6:16 am

Hi,
Congratulations MCS?

Regards

TBS

Mutu Jun 9, 2007 6:23 am

a belated congrats from me too,very well don. Sorry i am slow in responding, have been lost on a baggage belt for 24 hours...well i feel like i have slept on a belt anyway, Muscat........terrible storm and all that

chris18london Jun 9, 2007 2:03 pm

Congrats Lewis ^ you completely outshone my measly 2:1 I got back last week :cool:

lots@LHR Jun 9, 2007 2:46 pm

Bravo, MCS. ^

jonnye Jun 9, 2007 6:18 pm

^ Congrats....my'boy!

Good luck for the future!

Phil the Flyer Jun 10, 2007 12:04 am

MCS? - May I belatedly add my own congratulations for your achievement; by all accounts it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. ^

Not wishing to put a damper on your fine achievement, but may I please offer some words of wisdom from someone who graduated 29 years ago (with a Third Class Honours(!) from Imperial College, London) - after an intial period you will find that the actual class of degree matters less than the person behind it (e.g. their character, personality, professionalism, etc).

I'm sure this won't apply in your case, but in my experience those young graduates who adopt an - "I got a first, I'm a superstar" - attitude are often the ones least likely to succeed in their careers.

I hope you've got a well-paid job and lots of J class travel lined up. Any chance you can pass the secret of your success on to Boddingtons?

vla Jun 10, 2007 10:41 am

Originally Posted by chris18london (Post 7877285)
Congrats Lewis ^ you completely outshone my measly 2:1 I got back last week :cool:

Well done chris18! ^

sunrisegirl Jun 10, 2007 10:50 am

Originally Posted by vla (Post 7880080)
Well done chris18! ^

How remiss of me :( Another congrats to chris18 from me too. Guess you and MCS? won't be partaking in so many Do's now you have to do some real work :eek: ;) :D