$100 off BA ticket with Chase Credit Card

Old Jun 6, 2007, 5:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold; PC RA Plat; UA 1P
$100 off BA ticket with Chase Credit Card

I'm not a BA forum regular but I thought you'd be interested in something I found (via Fatwallet). Be gentle if it's been posted before but buried long ago, I didn't see it as I scanned through the thread titles.

From http://www.britishairways.com/travel...9/public/en_us

$100 discount* for Chase cardmembers
Big Ben, Eiffel Tower and camel with the Pyramids.

British Airways is giving Chase cardmembers the opportunity to kick off their summer travel with an exclusive $100 discount* off any fare to London, Europe and the world.

When booking your British Airways flight from June 1 - 30, 2007 for travel from June 1 - September 5, 2007 you will receive $100* off your fare.

Hurry, offer ends June 30, 2007.
Terms and conditions

1. $100 saving is based on round-trip purchase of any published retail fare on ba.com, valid for outbound travel June 1 - September 5, 2007 on British Airways services only, from a US gateway to or via London.
2. Fares subject to government approval and do not include government fees and taxes from approximately $165 - $240, and a $2.50 September 11th Security Fee.
3. For new bookings only made June 1 - 30, 2007.
4. Discounted fares are identified by D.
5. Valid on British Airways only and is not combinable with any other offer.
6. Refunds to itineraries booked in select fares are not permitted.
7. All rules of any fare purchased apply, including advance purchase, minimum/maximum stay, stopovers, weekend add-ons, changes and cancellation/refund rules.
8. Please refer to individual rules per ticket before purchase.
9. Executive Club members can earn BA Miles per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
10. Offer can only be booked online at ba.com.
11. $100 saving will not apply if booked through a British Airways call centre or travel agent.
12. $100 saving does not apply to infant fares.
13. Infant without seat will pay 10% of adult fare.
14. Child discount will allow for a child to pay 80% of the discounted adult fare.
15. Unaccompanied minors permitted for a $50 surcharge each way.
16. Open to US residents paying in US dollars only using a valid Chase credit card.
17. Subject to availability.
18. Other terms and conditions apply.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.