MUCCI Roll Call

Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by Smirnoff
Another hard day at work for Phil the Flyer and VC10Boy and another hard day in bed for Boddingtons.
Hah - Pot, Kettle, Black.

No. of posts so far today: Smirnoff 11, Phil The Flyer 6

No. of posts since December 2004: Smirnoff 6,451, Phil The Flyer 835

Off the top of the head recollection of some Smirnoff post subjects - pooing in the sea, peeing in aeroplane toilets ....
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:59 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Hah - Pot, Kettle, Black.

No. of posts so far today: Smirnoff 11, Phil The Flyer 6

No. of posts since December 2004: Smirnoff 6,451, Phil The Flyer 835

Off the top of the head recollection of some Smirnoff post subjects - pooing in the sea, peeing in aeroplane toilets ....
The board has almost become a comedy sketch! Funny Stuff ^

Bath time for Boddies!
Old Jan 29, 2007, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Outrageous!

I start a thread in which of the esteemed members of this board who also carry the coveted MUCCI card are named; I go to work for a morning; I log on during lunch and find this!

The thread has deteriorated into the gutter with smut filled posts by some of the top tier MUCCI no less.

You should be ashamed of yourselves as you are smearing the title of MUCCI.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME I SAY as Derryn Hinch used to mutter on OZ TV.

You all deserve a good lashing with the hairbrush.

Now BEHAVE.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 8:31 am

Programs: BA Silver
Groucho Marx said:

"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."

Sadly, in my case I think it's the other way around:

"Any club that I would like to join would not have someone like me for a member"...

On that basis I don't think I'll be making it to the exalted state of Mucci-dom anytime soon - I'll have to keep to the cheap seats! Besides, I think you need at least 1000 posts on FT to even cross the Pucci radar screen, and some of them actually need to be funny.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 11:14 am

Programs: BA Silver
deleted

Last edited by jamesmax; Jan 29, 2007 at 11:15 am Reason: sorry, posted in error
Old Jan 29, 2007, 12:49 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
According to eye-witness reports from Smirnoff, if VC10 Boy 'slips in from behind' you'll notice it - positively eye-watering! Just don't bend over to pick up the soap in the shower and you should be OK.

A thread about MUCCIs has got mucky.
Yes it did - and it was all thanks to you. Again. I am now getting seriously concerned about your orientation. Your obsession with VC10Boys predilictions is verging on the unhealthy. V C 10 Boy has been made a Mucci by me. Get yourhead round it because it is not going to go away.

I am concerned that your are mouthing off in front of Boddingtons who - I am told by Othes - is a mere babe compared with you lot of louche. He is a bottle baby and you should be kind to him. He will never ever have to concern himself with grown up things like Champagne and three-in-a-bath (go Boddy would you like to try - Uncle Phil could give you a bath you'd never forget. It be like being back at the Oswaldswhistle Rugby Club after match all boys together bath (water extra)). You are over 16 aren't you?

Now Phil - you would not hear Moomba talking like that. he is a gentleman and a gentle man. Yes, I know that you like to do rough - but learn from him. My latest Mucci. He won't end up on the scrap heap of Cairo - you wait and see. (did you remember to get the milk and if you did is it semi-skimmed?)
Old Jan 29, 2007, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by jamesmax
Groucho Marx said:

"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."

Sadly, in my case I think it's the other way around:

"Any club that I would like to join would not have someone like me for a member"...

On that basis I don't think I'll be making it to the exalted state of Mucci-dom anytime soon - I'll have to keep to the cheap seats! Besides, I think you need at least 1000 posts on FT to even cross the Pucci radar screen, and some of them actually need to be funny.

Jimmy Mac - do you think that this girl values quantity over quality? Play your cards right and you never know. Hang around here (take no notice of Uncle Phil - we might all end up like that if we do not use decent moisturiser) and you never know what Pucci might do for you!
Old Jan 29, 2007, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I am concerned that your are mouthing off in front of Boddingtons who - I am told by Othes - is a mere babe compared with you lot of louche. He is a bottle baby and you should be kind to him. He will never ever have to concern himself with grown up things like Champagne and three-in-a-bath (go Boddy would you like to try - Uncle Phil could give you a bath you'd never forget. It be like being back at the Oswaldswhistle Rugby Club after match all boys together bath (water extra)). You are over 16 aren't you?
Yes you tell them PUCCI, young Boddies here needs to be protected on this board.

You do know that should I engage in conversation about showers and baths after rugby, football or cricket matches I would be falling straight into VC10 Boy's trap. Such stories would stimulate his member.

He'll be sending me in next time equiped with a waterproof spy cam and tape measure!

Can't say I'm a fan of three-in-a-bath, although I have tried three-in-a-bed, not that I can remember much about it!

Last edited by Boddingtons; Jan 29, 2007 at 11:02 pm
Old Jan 30, 2007, 2:30 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
I am concerned that your are mouthing off in front of Boddingtons who - I am told by Othes - is a mere babe compared with you lot of louche. He is a bottle baby and you should be kind to him.
OMG Pucci is holding Boddingtons to her breast It's time to cut those apron strings and let Boddington's go into the big wide world where corruption awaits him.

Oh too late. You should have seen what happened in Oz.

Like Dorian Gray, Boddingtons life is seeping into his portrait.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 3:13 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
(take no notice of Uncle Phil - we might all end up like that if we do not use decent moisturiser)
PUCCI - I'll have you know my youthful appearance is no accident. I've been using Clinique skin care products for as long as I can afford them (about 25 years now); shaving gel, after-shave moisturiser and the recently introduced stuff to moisturise around your eyes. I could easily pass for someone 10 years younger - as you only know too well; you told me as much when our eyes first met.

Follow Boddingtons path to rack and ruin - 12 pints on a Saturday night, knee-tremblers in dark Asian back streets, etc and a man will have skin like a rhino's backside before the age of 30 (if he lives that long).

By the way PUCCI, all the very best wishes for your temporary 'confinement'. ^
Old Jan 30, 2007, 5:19 am
vla

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Gold, Aegean Gold
He is a bottle baby
Gordons or Bells?
Old Jan 30, 2007, 6:03 am

PUCCI - I'll have you know my youthful appearance is no accident. I've been using Clinique skin care products for as long as I can afford them (about 25 years now); shaving gel, after-shave moisturiser and the recently introduced stuff to moisturise around your eyes. I could easily pass for someone 10 years younger - as you only know too well; you told me as much when our eyes first met.

Follow Boddingtons path to rack and ruin - 12 pints on a Saturday night, knee-tremblers in dark Asian back streets, etc and a man will have skin like a rhino's backside before the age of 30 (if he lives that long).

By the way PUCCI, all the very best wishes for your temporary 'confinement'. ^
Phil - my love. This I will say whilst I can still post. Yes your skin is for one of your age quite soft. Saggy some would say, but that is not very kind. Yes there are folds and folds and lots and lots of it but it's all quite soft. It's just the bags under your eyes where all the moisturiser seems to collect. Still as I said before I parted us, there is nothing about you that liposuction and a nip and tuck would not correct. Well - tear and drag in this instance but that's just symantics. Yes, I did say that you looked young. But beneath a reading lamp in World Traveller everyone looks young. I was smitten - what could I do? You had me and when I need you most - where are you? Egypt. Blimey the Flight into Egypt was nothing compared with your departure when I told you. Kiss and Tell? Kiss and Run more like.

Boddingtons writes me mail. He hails me as a Mancunian girl - and yet I am not. I am Surrey Sugar through and through - yes I trained in Manchester and lived there for three years. However the Corrie Queen I am not - nor yet Emerdale (it always sounds like a brand of synthetic butter to me). Still after I watched a certain film when I was very young and very impressionable (No Boddy not The Magic Roundabout) starring Marlon Brando I switched to Flora Margarine.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by vla
Gordons or Bells?
Glass
Old Jan 30, 2007, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by vla
Gordons or Bells?
Martell VSOP, 3 star!

Nothing more, nothing less!
Old Jan 30, 2007, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
Oh too late. You should have seen what happened in Oz.
I'd have liked to have seen what happened myself I just woke up and there we/they were! I was clearly taken advantage of!

Your as bad as VC10, Phil the Fyer with all this moisteurising. The only time I will ever wear moisteuriser is if my face has cracked as a result of the Hawaian Tropics factor 2.

I just hope my Mother doesnt read these posts, especially with all these rumours flying about !

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.