Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUCCI Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2007, 12:32 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Boddingtons
And I'm not stepping one foot in that hot tub if you're in your budgie smugglers
Silly boy!! The thought of VC10Boy actually wearing anything (apart from a Cosmopolitan) in his hot tub would be anathema.

Anyway...budgy smugglers...how very dare you....VC10Boy prefers his Python Pouch when en publique.

Just bring some soap on a rope and you should be fine........................
Old Jan 29, 2007, 1:02 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
I've changed my mind, Boddingtons isn't a dope smuggler. I think whilst at MMU he was approached by MI6 and he is now going on secret missions for them around the world. He is there most special secret agent

Mind you James 007 travels BA and Boddingtons is *A. This is obviously his cunning plan to fool overseas powers.

I have said before that my preferred beachware this season is Boss but the hot tub is secluded, so if Boddingtons would like to just keep his Fred Perry hoodie on that will be fine. Having see that photo I may even be tempted to order in a case of Manc filth just so he can feel right at home.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 3:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
I've changed my mind, Boddingtons isn't a dope smuggler. I think whilst at MMU he was approached by MI6 and he is now going on secret missions for them around the world. He is there most special secret agent
Ah, the perfect cover. We've all seen Spooks - they can knock up a dodgy backs-story and student ID no problems. I am still not ready to abandon my theory that Boddies is actually a Soft Southern Lass in disguise/denial/under (deep) cover drinking Babycham
Old Jan 29, 2007, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AJLondon
LOL, krug, just how many different types of bait will you use to get close to BL!?
Something smells fishy.

Could you both put your tackle away please.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:21 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
2. Judging by the photo you enrolled in the wrong establishment; Strangeways might be more appropriate.
This ones my Strangeways picture Phil

http://www.magix-photos.com/mediapoo...0BACCF794C.jpg

I don't have a skinhead now! I've only had one twice. And I assure you I'm not a scally!

Originally Posted by krug

Just bring some soap on a rope and you should be fine........................
I don't actually like using soap, and I don't like baths. Much prefer a shower, so even on both counts I should be safe, unless VC10 Boy slips in from behind without me noticing
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:32 am

Much prefer a shower, so even on both counts I should be safe, unless VC10 Boy slips in from behind without me noticing
Actually we have a large shower with a huge Grohe rain head which I would say could comfortably accommodate four. There is a lock on the door though so we could keep you out
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:34 am

Actually we have a large shower with a huge Grohe rain head which I would say could comfortably accommodate four. There is a lock on the door though so we could keep you out
Keep me out

Besides, I don't do 4's. Just 3's in the Hilton Serenity Bed
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
This ones my Strangeways picture Phil

http://www.magix-photos.com/mediapoo...0BACCF794C.jpg
Now that's upsetting to see...mine expired at the end of last week and I've got to pay full fare like some kind of decrepit old chump now
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:36 am

Originally Posted by G-BOAC
Now that's upsetting to see...mine expired at the end of last week and I've got to pay full fare like some kind of decrepit old chump now
I can still get the £18.50 Virgin F fares ^

Although I'd rather fly on weekends as the service isn't as good.

My ears are dead pointy on that photo. Look like Dr Spock.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:41 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
unless VC10 Boy slips in from behind without me noticing
According to eye-witness reports from Smirnoff, if VC10 Boy 'slips in from behind' you'll notice it - positively eye-watering! Just don't bend over to pick up the soap in the shower and you should be OK.

A thread about MUCCIs has got mucky.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:43 am

Keep me out

Besides, I don't do 4's. Just 3's in the Hilton Serenity Bed
It could have been four that night if you had accepted that dirty old man's offer of "cash for ????" if memory serves me right.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:45 am

Originally Posted by krug
Silly boy!! The thought of VC10Boy actually wearing anything (apart from a Cosmopolitan) in his hot tub would be anathema.

Anyway...budgy smugglers...how very dare you....VC10Boy prefers his Python Pouch when en publique.
krug's obviously been in the hot tub at least
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

According to eye-witness reports from Smirnoff, if VC10 Boy 'slips in from behind' you'll notice it - positively eye-watering! Just don't bend over to pick up the soap in the shower and you should be OK.
I don't remember that. Must have been drunk at the time.

A thread about MUCCIs has got mucky.
Oh what a surprise.
Another hard day at work for Phil the Flyer and VC10Boy and another hard day in bed for Boddingtons.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:48 am

It could have been four that night if you had accepted that dirty old man's offer of "cash for ????" if memory serves me right.
I know the dirty old perv!

Do not remind me of that night VC10, I'm trying to forget about it. Shameful or Shamless, which ever term you prefer to use It was like Ho Chi Minh relived
Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Smirnoff
Oh what a surprise.
Another hard day at work for Phil the Flyer and VC10Boy and another hard day in bed for Boddingtons.
Well as it happens, the phone woke me this morning at 11.40. My mother hit me over the head with it

I'm currently in MY Hilton dressing gown that I swiped from KL, and despite not liking baths....there's one run. I then have to go to Eccles to renew my Passport, then go to the estate where Shameless is filmed in Salford, then I have to go do some work in St. Annes Sq. in Manchester.

It's the last 4 days of the month, and thats when I have to do a bit of 'analysis', otherwise my agents in LA don't send me my greenbacks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.