Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stroller

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2006, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Stroller

I am flying nncw lhr-mia in feb with my 14 month old daughter,my question is with a stroller i know i can gate check it but that means waiting for it at the aircraft door when we land,is there room to store it in the cabin so we will still be at immigration before most of the plane or have i any options.many thanks steve
Old Dec 9, 2006, 7:37 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by stevemann316
I am flying nncw lhr-mia in feb with my 14 month old daughter,my question is with a stroller i know i can gate check it but that means waiting for it at the aircraft door when we land,is there room to store it in the cabin so we will still be at immigration before most of the plane or have i any options.many thanks steve
Why don't you check it in the proper way and let your partner rush ahead to Immigraton whilst you wait for the stroller. You can then catch up with them and join them in line when you get there.

Coming off J into MIA I've never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to clear Immigration there. Even from Y I've never had anything longer than a 30 minute wait.
Old Dec 9, 2006, 11:22 am

Almost always we have taken ours up to the cabin door and then it has been put in the hold.

Means you just end up waiting for it on the carousel rather than at the door!

Cant say I have ever been able to stash mine in the cabin whatever the class of travel

Mat
Old Dec 9, 2006, 12:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold
Another Baby pram question

I'm travelling with a 3 month old in 10 days and will be taking a pram (to ensure baby waggy can lie flat) It splits into two pieces and is clearly too bulky to take through to the plane...does this get checked in at the desk or will I need to take it to the bulky luggage place and if so where is this in terminal 4?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.