FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Reduced CW fares to JFK-LHR (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/633317-reduced-cw-fares-jfk-lhr.html)

satish_ny Dec 7, 2006 1:26 pm

Reduced CW fares to JFK-LHR

Exclusive for Executive Club members. Book Today >>
This holiday season, we're sending you this exclusive offer because you're a highly valued Executive Club member. We want to give you the first chance to take advantage of our reduced Club World fares.

Offer also available from other destinations.
Book your holiday through January 4, 2007, and enjoy the incredible comfort and amazing service of Club World during the winter or summer.

* Airfare Terms and Conditions

Fares shown are one-way based on round-trip purchase, select non-refundable business class fare for outbound travel December 28, 2006–March 31, 2007, and July 1, 2007–September 2, 2007, from select US departure gateways to London on British Airways services only. Fares may be higher for other US departure gateways, other destinations and other travel dates.

Fares subject to government approval and do not include government fees and taxes of approximately $149 and a $2.50 September 11 Security Fee.

For new bookings only made December 7, 2006–January 4, 2007. Refunds from previously purchased higher fare types not permitted.

21-day advance purchase required.

Minimum Saturday-night stay/Maximum stay of 11 months.

Changes are permitted prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight, for a fee of $400, subject to availability. The itinerary will be re-priced using fares in effect on the date the ticket is reissued and must meet all rule provisions of the newly ticketed fare.

Fare may be cancelled before departure for a fee of $400. Fare is non-refundable after departure.

Executive Club members can earn BA Miles per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.

Unaccompanied minors permitted for a $50 surcharge each way.

Offer can be booked online at http://britishairways.p03.com/u.d?BFQQiCjJOUz1drt=471.

Open to US residents paying in US dollars only.

Subject to availability.

Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Other significant restrictions may apply.
© Copyright 2006 British Airways. All rights reserved.

You can update your email address, unsubscribe from the Executive Club email service, or update your communications preferences. Please note that we may communicate some news, offers, partner or BA Miles promotions by email only. You may contact us via email.

British Airways will not sell your data to any third party for direct marketing. View our privacy policy.

This email was sent to you by British Airways Plc, Waterside, Speedbird Way, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB, United Kingdom. Find out more. This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and the information it contains is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, (a) please delete this email and inform the sender as soon as possible, and (b) any copying distribution or other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

It appears to be $ 2,409.93 inclusive of all taxes and surcharges

Smirnoff Dec 7, 2006 1:32 pm

What are the fares for JFK-LHR?

I only see the full $3,300 fare for August, even when logged as in being "in the US".

satish_ny Dec 7, 2006 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by Smirnoff (Post 6810334)
What are the fares for JFK-LHR?

I only see the full $3,300 fare for August, even when logged as in being "in the US".

You are right, it does not seem to working for the July 1 2007 to September 2 2007 dates as advertised. Maybe the fares are not loaded yet!!

Fraser Dec 7, 2006 4:55 pm

Nice. The wife and I are planning a trip for beginning of July and were looking to fly out of JFK in J ^

elitetraveler Dec 7, 2006 11:19 pm

Just got one for my trip to PSA in Jan - and the London DO! on the 13th. By the way, DL has similar fares to TXL which I just booked for a trip in March.

Question -- If I buy a discounted J ticket JFK-LHR RT - and then a second RT J ticket LHR-CDG as an example, will BA through check my bags JFK-CDG and CDG-JFK?

It is cheaper to do things like this with the CW sale

satish_ny Dec 8, 2006 8:40 am

Originally Posted by elitetraveler (Post 6813121)
Just got one for my trip to PSA in Jan - and the London DO! on the 13th. By the way, DL has similar fares to TXL which I just booked for a trip in March.

Question -- If I buy a discounted J ticket JFK-LHR RT - and then a second RT J ticket LHR-CDG as an example, will BA through check my bags JFK-CDG and CDG-JFK?

It is cheaper to do things like this with the CW sale

Yes!
https://www.britishairways.com/trave...rough+check+in

elitetraveler Dec 8, 2006 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by satish_ny (Post 6814629)

thanks!