Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

How many people know their Exec Club Number?

How many people know their Exec Club Number?

Old Dec 7, 2006, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
what about when you need to check using another computer (eg while travelling)?
Simple, I just login to my email (yahoo account) and search for mail from BA. One will come up which is my welcome to BAEC here is your account number. voila!

Come to think of it, I don't know if I received my BAEC card (I'm blue do I get one in the mail?) Maybe it came to my home last year and my mom put it somewhere.
Old Dec 7, 2006, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
I know the account number and PIN for:
-My BA, BD, LH, HH accounts
-My wife's BA & SPG accounts
-My father's BA & BD accounts

Sad...but then I do 'manage' their accounts...
Old Dec 7, 2006, 7:47 pm

Programs: BA Blue forever!
Good question, Fred.
I know my EC number and my husband's, which is only one digit apart.
But don't ask me what my driver's license number is, which has about the same number of digits. I've only had it for _ decades, but then I travel more than job hunt these days.
Old Dec 7, 2006, 8:22 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by terpfan101
Simple, I just login to my email (yahoo account) and search for mail from BA. One will come up which is my welcome to BAEC here is your account number. voila!

Come to think of it, I don't know if I received my BAEC card (I'm blue do I get one in the mail?) Maybe it came to my home last year and my mom put it somewhere.
Personally I find it easier to have memorised them (I have most of my FFP numbers memorised but for rare times when need to use one of the more obscure ones I check the handy cheat sheet I have tucked in my wallet).
Old Dec 7, 2006, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Exp|VA Platinum
I check the handy cheat sheet I have tucked in my wallet).

Love it. Only an FTer would carry a cheat sheet of their FFN's with them^
Old Dec 7, 2006, 9:23 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by bensyd
Love it. Only an FTer would carry a cheat sheet of their FFN's with them^
I learnt this the hard way. Early in the year I got rerouted from LH to AF. If I had my sky team FFP # with me could have gotten credit on that (as well as on LH). Never again.
Old Dec 7, 2006, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Exp|VA Platinum
I learnt this the hard way. Early in the year I got rerouted from LH to AF. If I had my sky team FFP # with me could have gotten credit on that (as well as on LH). Never again.
So then a "ready reckoner" would also be handy something that fits in your pocket and tells you which FFP is best for your fare bucket in instances like that
Old Dec 8, 2006, 12:21 am

Programs: BA Gold....er now Silver...er now Bronze....er now Blue
Me too - I was changed from an E3 ticket (Domodedevo Airlines!) to SU for a return J class flight to Vladivostok. Would have gotten a nice chunk of miles for my DL Skymiles a/c had I known the number - and since I didn't keep the BPs, the miles are lost.
Old Dec 8, 2006, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS, EK
I manage my parents and sister's account for them, but I can only remember the old mans pin number, I have the details on a cheat sheet word document on my desktop for ready access.

But I could and still can remember my old passport number (UK) when it used to be one of those big blue/black thingies! C6**7*9D it used to be! Why in gods name do I still remember that? I can't even remember my current passport number!

BF
Old Dec 8, 2006, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
On a similar note, I was regretting not having my Priority Pass with me in Jo'burg on Tuesday night, given that the BA lounge was overflowing following the cancellation of one of the previous nights flights (there were 3 747's at JNB when I turned up). I really should have this all totally perfected by now!
Old Dec 8, 2006, 1:52 am

I know mine and my girlfriend's EC numbers and PINs (her EC number is 2 more than mine so easy to remember!)

Sadly I also know my Amex card details (number, expiry, exact name on front and CVC) as it is a but over used!!!
Old Dec 8, 2006, 2:03 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by matthewuk

Sadly I also know my Amex card details (number, expiry, exact name on front and CVC) as it is a but over used!!!
I'm the same Know my BA card/pin, AMEX details and Maestro details all stored in my brain !

I also have a handy program on my laptop which stores logins/passwords etc to my FF accounts and other useful sites. I never travel anywhere on business without my laptop (and holidays these days ) , so works great for me.
Old Dec 8, 2006, 2:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by Raffles
On a similar note, I was regretting not having my Priority Pass with me in Jo'burg on Tuesday night, given that the BA lounge was overflowing following the cancellation of one of the previous nights flights (there were 3 747's at JNB when I turned up). I really should have this all totally perfected by now!
I got really upset once with Mrs. Clubman for not having her priority pass on here when we were waiting for a delayed LY flight out of AMS.
The Globeground lounge seemed a much nicer place then the Menzies lounge LY use (which is also a PP lounge).
Tried to get them to let us in, showing my card and asking them to look up her name on their computer.
No can do.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.