Good News. Bad News OLCI and ME

Old Dec 6, 06, 12:34 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Good News. Bad News OLCI and ME

So which shall I give you first? The bad OK. I won't be around for a bit.

I'm off to Paris and the South of France (wearing my landlady hat) and I cannot cope with those idiotic keyboards.

The good?

Well we are all quick to complain very justifiably about the wretched OLCI.

I had HI and I checked in in less than a minute with the BPs printed. Can't complain about that and I am in 1C. I allowed HI to be in 1A.

I do have another bit of news which is so exciting but it is not yet official and I (yes I) am too modest to mention it.

So I am practicing how to DYKWIA in the lounge tomorrow!

Ciao Darlings!
Old Dec 6, 06, 12:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE View Post
I do have another bit of news which is so exciting but it is not yet official and I (yes I) am too modest to mention it.Ciao Darlings!
So that is all you leave us with...???
Old Dec 6, 06, 12:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Pucci - how are we going to cope without you? Please don't leave us for too long. I'm quite happy to be your keyboard operator if it means you return any quicker!

And as for the exciting news, how can you tease us so tantalisingly and then leave us just hanging ...... you know how to get us all in a tizz

Whatever, sweetie, look after yourself and HI - and if we don't speak before hope Santa brings you all you wish for. Oh, sorry you have that already in HI, BAGoldBoy and Phil the Flyer!
Old Dec 6, 06, 12:52 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: up in the air
I do have another bit of news which is so exciting but it is not yet official and I (yes I) am too modest to mention it.
And you wonder how those scurrilous rumours start?
Old Dec 6, 06, 1:01 pm

Programs: BA GGL & CCRC, TK*G, FB G, HHH D, SPG P.
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer View Post
And you wonder how those scurrilous rumours start?
Pucci Galore and Tits to get married. Imagine the kids....
Old Dec 6, 06, 1:03 pm

Programs: BA Silver, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
What was that... you took HI, BAGoldBoy & Phil the Flyer too France with you ? You minx you....
Old Dec 6, 06, 1:27 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
So I am practicing how to DYKWIA in the lounge tomorrow!

Ciao Darlings!
You made Gold
Old Dec 6, 06, 1:55 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by eddy67 View Post
What was that... you took HI, BAGoldBoy & Phil the Flyer too France with you ? You minx you....
No you must keep up - Phil the Flyer is like todays fish and chip wrapper - yesterdays news

Pucci darlink - when are we going to tell HI?
Old Dec 7, 06, 12:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy View Post

No you must keep up - Phil the Flyer is like todays fish and chip wrapper - yesterdays news

Pucci darlink - when are we going to tell HI?
And you, BAGoldBoy, must sign up for English grammar classes. The apostrophe police are on their way to arrest you for gross violation of the English language.

Look here old chap. I have retired gracefully from competing for PUCCI's affections, so no need for the insults. If you want some friendly advice I suggest you similarly retire. I rate your chances so low that if PUCCI ever tells HI that the two of you are an item I will personally buy the two of you a pair of BA tickets to the destination of my choice for your honeymoon.
Old Dec 7, 06, 2:11 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds

Perhaps Pucci and I have a date at the Palace in the New Year I knew there was a reason for volunteering to sit on a Law Soc committee, although I haven't had the nod yet. Should I be worrying
Old Dec 7, 06, 3:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm off to Paris...

I know. They're bringing back the guillotine. And Pucci is going to celebrate, as she can finally dish out the punishment that those lecherous creeps - such as BAGoldBoy - deserve. They were never after her affections, they only wanted Pucci's money, and to become heirs to her kingdom. But now, their heads will be gone. And we can all celebrate.
Old Dec 7, 06, 3:34 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer View Post
And you, BAGoldBoy, must sign up for English grammar classes. The apostrophe police are on their way to arrest you for gross violation of the English language.

Look here old chap. I have retired gracefully from competing for PUCCI's affections, so no need for the insults. If you want some friendly advice I suggest you similarly retire. I rate your chances so low that if PUCCI ever tells HI that the two of you are an item I will personally buy the two of you a pair of BA tickets to the destination of my choice for your honeymoon.
First Class ?
Old Dec 7, 06, 3:35 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
I know. They're bringing back the guillotine. And Pucci is going to celebrate, as she can finally dish out the punishment that those lecherous creeps - such as BAGoldBoy - deserve. They were never after her affections, they only wanted Pucci's money, and to become heirs to her kingdom. But now, their heads will be gone. And we can all celebrate.
Smirny wrong again old boy. All I have ever wanted was the love and affection of a good woman and Pucci
Old Dec 7, 06, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy View Post
First Class ?
First Choice.
Old Dec 7, 06, 3:38 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
First Choice.

How can you suggest that Pucci would fly in Bucket and Spade class?

Search this Thread