Missing tier bonuses

Old Dec 5, 06, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, BD, AF, LH, AA, EK, Hilton, ICHG, SPG
Unhappy Missing tier bonuses

I saw my miles and points post after the SZG weekend and nothing registered as out of the ordinary. I just looked again as I was logging in for another purpose and thought - hang on, that looks odd!

While my CE sectors have posted correctly, with cabin bonus and tier bonus included, my two domestic sectors are showing base miles (125) only - no tier bonus.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Paging Prospero ...
Old Dec 5, 06, 4:19 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
BASW5 reported the same thing in here after his ET flights on Saturday.
Old Dec 5, 06, 4:44 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Carbon Conscious Travel

Originally Posted by Steady-EDI View Post
Paging Prospero ...
You called? Oh! I see what you mean. No tier bonus on either of the doms
Old Dec 5, 06, 5:57 pm

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
No tier bonus on my cheapo one way to AMS on Friday either, was going to ring up tomorrow.
Old Dec 5, 06, 6:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nothing for el-cheapo Y to MUC last week, but there for MUC-LHR-HKG on Sunday night.
Old Dec 6, 06, 1:21 am
SLF

Programs: Various
Should I get a tier bonus on an EI S-class flight (which is too cheap to qualify for even 25% miles )
Old Dec 6, 06, 2:04 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Can't even check. My "recent transactions" thingy asn't given me any result - only "an exception error" for weeks now!
Old Dec 6, 06, 2:19 am

Programs: BA Gold, BD Gold, PC Ambassador, SPG Gold
I've got a cheap Y booking in the future and MMB is showing the mileage to be earned without Gold bonus (which is normally included). I hope this is not a new policy to not award the bonus on cheap Y flights...
Old Dec 6, 06, 2:38 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Carbon Conscious Travel

Originally Posted by edi-traveller View Post
Can't even check. My "recent transactions" thingy asn't given me any result - only "an exception error" for weeks now!
Happens to me too. Use the search filter and select flight transactions. For me, that did the trick.
Old Dec 6, 06, 2:43 am

Programs: BA Blue
Same here, tier bonus SOU-MAN on November 26 but not on return December 01
Old Dec 6, 06, 3:09 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Moomba View Post
BASW5 reported the same thing in here after his ET flights on Saturday.
I rang BAEC and was told to leave it with them. 24 hours later the tier bonus miles had been added as an "adjustment".
Old Dec 6, 06, 3:12 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
Happens to me too. Use the search filter and select flight transactions. For me, that did the trick.
Thanks prospero - works!!!

All my tier bonuses have posted from recent flights but they have all been Domestic J rather than discounted.
Old Dec 6, 06, 3:16 am

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
Don't even need to do that - just hit search again. It always fails the first search for some reason (which is executed when you enter the page)
Old Dec 6, 06, 3:18 am

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Back on topic tho - all of my domestics are posting with the tier bonus ok, but this may be because they're all ticketed in J? (even tho it doesn't get a J bonus)
Old Dec 6, 06, 3:30 am

Originally Posted by schofs View Post
Back on topic tho - all of my domestics are posting with the tier bonus ok, but this may be because they're all ticketed in J? (even tho it doesn't get a J bonus)
You don't get a J bonus because even though it is ticketed in J it isn't really J it is really Y but for some reason BA prefer Y to be denoted as J on Domestic just to confuse everyone - hence why it prints out C on the boarding card. Its a Y ticket that is really J that says it is C.

((It's okay my coat is already on!))

Search this Thread