The Delightful New Seat Maps

Old Dec 5, 2006, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI, British Airways Executive Club Gold
The Delightful New Seat Maps

Hey All,

I thought this deserved a thread of its own - seeing as it's such an amazing cock-up! The new seating policy has new seat maps.

Club Europe Seat Map Example:

LGW-PFO - August Next Year - Airbus A320:

1 XX ***
2 XX ***
3 ** ***
WW WW
TT TTT
GG GGG

*Unoccupied
XOccupied
W Wardrobe
T Toilet
G Galley

Amazing! They've enhanced GT Planes. I think not! Apparently now behind the CE cabin there are a total of four wardrobes, five toilets and two large galleys How amazingly brilliant. Perhaps they now change into seats or are they moveable galleys/toilets/wardrobes. My, I knew they were thinking about new seats years back but come on...Wardrobes/Toilets & Galleys which turn into CE Seating??

Kind Regards,

tom139
Old Dec 5, 2006, 10:48 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Same for my flight to SSH flight next week

So for SWMBO and me we have 5 WC's, 2 galleys and 4 wardrobes - all this for just the 2 pax in CE
Old Dec 5, 2006, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI, British Airways Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
Same for my flight to SSH flight next week

So for SWMBO and me we have 5 WC's, 2 galleys and 4 wardrobes - all this for just the 2 pax in CE
Jolly nice of them isn't it. But I'm sure they may have been removed from the aircraft because they cannot guarentee all the service benefits. I can just see it:
  • Access to lounges to help you work and rest
  • More personal space than economy
  • Responsive, highly trained cabin crew
  • 5 Toilets, 2 Galleys & 4 Wardrobes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.