BA Lounge at WAW

Old Dec 4, 06, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; TG ROP Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1
BA Lounge at WAW

The other week when I flew on the 847 from WAW I ended up in a shared lounge, but according to teh BAEC web site there is a BAEC lounge at WAW can anybody tell me where?

Thanks

John
Old Dec 4, 06, 9:38 am

Programs: Lowest of the low in all airline programs but I am in the EZY FF Program!
Originally Posted by johnaalex View Post
The other week when I flew on the 847 from WAW I ended up in a shared lounge, but according to teh BAEC web site there is a BAEC lounge at WAW can anybody tell me where?
I was last there in June 05 and it was a grotty shared lounge then.
Old Dec 4, 06, 11:01 am

Last time I was there, in May, there was no BA dedicated lounge. They have two shared lounges though. One is quite small, with a selection of booze and snacks and this is the nearest to the gate BA seems to use.

The other is about 5 minutes walk away, it is a bit bigger, with a few internet terminals and again a selection of booze and snacks. Seems if travelling in CE you can use both lounges.
Old Dec 4, 06, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; TG ROP Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1
Originally Posted by theworld View Post
The other is about 5 minutes walk away, it is a bit bigger, with a few internet terminals and again a selection of booze and snacks. Seems if travelling in CE you can use both lounges.

Thanks I may give the second one a try next week. Not in CE, but surley my Gold Card should do the trick

Regards

John

Search this Thread