FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   £10 inflight shopping voucher for completing BA Online Check-in demo (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/631425-10-inflight-shopping-voucher-completing-ba-online-check-demo.html)

Roger Dec 2, 2006 11:38 am

£10 inflight shopping voucher for completing BA Online Check-in demo

COMPLETE THE DEMO to receive your £10 Highlife Shop voucher and to be entered in our Florida family holiday prize draw.

It's in today's Daily Hate. Don't worry, you don't have to buy the rag. Go to:
www.dailymail.co.uk/ba and follow the instructions.

koksy Dec 2, 2006 12:31 pm

Thanks for this Roger... I don't see anything in the terms and conditions that says it can only be used once though...

Quebec5 Dec 2, 2006 12:32 pm

and no min spend -- a licence to print £10 notes

The _Banking_Scot Dec 2, 2006 12:39 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the link Roger. :)

It will be useful for shopping on the BA 285 on 16th Dec.

Pity you have to register with the DM to get the voucher! :D

Regards

TBS

koksy Dec 2, 2006 12:41 pm

And then theres the bit that says "photocopies will not be accepted" although quite how your average cabin crew member would be able to distinguish between a photocopied voucher and one printed out on my pc is beyond me...

Well thought out terms and conditions again for a BA promo!

koksy Dec 2, 2006 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot (Post 6782645)
Hi,

Thanks for the link Roger. :)

It will be useful for shopping on the BA 285 on 16th Dec.

Pity you have to register with the DM to get the voucher! :D

Regards

TBS

I filled in the details but havent activated it with the activation email... it let me do the competition anyway.

BAFlyer78 Dec 2, 2006 1:17 pm

Maybe I'm being thick but I can't find the promotion on BA.com. I've gone through the OLCI demo but at the end it just brings up a screen witha buttonsaying 'close window' on it.

What am I doing wrong?!

The _Banking_Scot Dec 2, 2006 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by BAFlyer78 (Post 6782780)
Maybe I'm being thick but I can't find the promotion on BA.com. I've gone through the OLCI demo but at the end it just brings up a screen witha buttonsaying 'close window' on it.

What am I doing wrong?!

Hi,

I think you have to click on the " Enter the competition " icon below the OLCI screen.

Regards

TBS

BAFlyer78 Dec 2, 2006 1:35 pm

Thanks for that tip, there must be something wrong with my browser cos I'm not seeing it.

The Daily Mail page looks like it has loaded wrong. Is there a link on that page that hasn't appeared or are you using the regular On-Line Check-In Demo on BA.com and using a button on that site?

I've run thru the demo a couple of times and at the end it just gives me the option to close the window -- doh!

IAMORGAN Dec 2, 2006 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by BAFlyer78 (Post 6782780)

What am I doing wrong?!

Basically you're on the wrong website.

www.dailymail.co.uk/ba

It is a dailymail promotion.

BAFlyer78 Dec 2, 2006 2:00 pm

I've tried both sites!

Where on the page that yo'veposted the link for is the button. By doing CTRL+A I can see a load of text that I can't otherwise but I still don't get a button.

TEX277 Dec 3, 2006 8:40 am

Originally Posted by Roger (Post 6782424)
COMPLETE THE DEMO to receive your £10 Highlife Shop voucher and to be entered in our Florida family holiday prize draw.

It's in today's Daily Hate. Don't worry, you don't have to buy the rag. Go to:
www.dailymail.co.uk/ba and follow the instructions.

Many thanks Roger ^

I have just signed up and will print two vouchers out. When Mrs TEX277 gets home and checks her inbox she'll do the same. Resulting in £40 worth of vouchers for our December NYC trip.

Just how much Toblerone are we talking here???

JPR Dec 3, 2006 9:13 am

The vouchers excludes "certain short-haul European destinations" !

Anyone know which these would be, in advance of the flight?

Crampedin13A Dec 3, 2006 9:24 am

You'll notice your fellow BA passengers - they'll all be wearing big grins on their faces, looking relaxed and happy.

Going through T4 Security?:confused:

jameslon Dec 3, 2006 9:25 am

Originally Posted by JPR (Post 6784772)
The vouchers excludes "certain short-haul European destinations" !

Anyone know which these would be, in advance of the flight?

Basically the ones where there is no in-flight high life shop - includes Paris and Brussels to name two.